Dates: February 11-13, 2020| Register here
Prices: starting from USD 115,-
Location: Dubai, the United Arab Emirates
STEP Festival 2020
STEP started out as a series of workshops and small gatherings, and over 8 years has grown to become the largest tech festival in Dubai.
With 4 conferences, more than 250 global startups showcasing, hundreds of global investors, and 8000+ global attendees over two days, STEP Festival brings the world to Dubai.
1 festival, 4 conferences
STEP Start is the home base for founders, startups, and entrepreneurs to learn and share experiences and meet with investors. Startups get to participate in the Startup Basecamp, Mentor’s Corner, Pitch Competition, and Investor Meetings.
STEP 2020 Startup Basecamp will feature 300 Seed, Early, and Growth stage regional and international startups from future-shaping industries, connecting them to mentors, investors, and potential clients.
STEP Digital tackles the latest global trends in digital marketing, brands, advertising tech, and content. Brand Managers, CMOs, Influencers, and digital gurus take the stage, host workshops, and network to also meet startups in the digital media space.
STEP Money brings together banks, payment gateways, processors, fintech startups, regulators and more to discuss the latest in financial technology, blockchain, digital currencies, payments, lending, and wealth management.
STEP X features the latest in future of transport and autonomous tech, smart cities, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, and more. Telcos, city planners, automotive companies, and startups gather to discuss what life will look like by 2050.
What goes on
- Talks and workshops: STEP hosts 4 stages of content, and running workshops and programming simultaneously covering everything startups, digital media, fintech, and future tech.
- Startup programming: With over 250 startups showcasing and more than 1000 entrepreneurs attending, STEP hosts multiple programs to facilitate connections with investors, clients, partners.
- Satellite events & meet-ups: STEP curates focused networking opportunities and meet-ups across industries, job levels, and interests hosted by VCs, incubators, digital agencies, and other partners.
- Exhibition areas: Tech companies and brands across multiple industries participate at STEP so startups and attendees get a chance to connect with their next partner, client and learn about what’s new in the market.
- Brand activations: Leading brands in the tech and digital space from FMCG brands to automotive companies, banks, media companies, and tech solutions, host first-of-their-kind activities to interact with attendees and startups.
- Entertainment: STEP’s festival format creates engaging networking opportunities beyond conference programming with outdoor activities with food trucks, music performances, and pop-up vendors all across the event areas.
Interested in attending the STEP Festival 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.