Dates: October 18-21, 2021| Register here
Prices: starting from USD 1,095,-
Location: San Diego, CA, the United States & online
Sustainable Brands 2021
The global event for the largest community of purpose-driven brands and leaders, Sustainable Brands San Diego offers inspiration, resources, and guidance towards unlocking the power of regenerative business.
Better brands are moving past ‘doing less harm’ to drive regenerative models that renew, restore, and grow. Attend Sustainable Brands’ flagship conference for the latest insights to drive better business practices at your organization.
San Diego? Virtual? Your Choice!
Through a combination of state-of-the-art live event safety standards and digital technology, Sustainable Brands is bringing together a global community of change agents at SB’21 San Diego.
Join the brightest minds in sustainability, virtually or in person, to step forward into the upcoming decade of regeneration and realize the vibrant future that we need. Whether you attend in-person or virtually, you’ll be a part of the most forward-looking business event.
Why should you attend?
Come and sit at the front line of change. Hear from visionaries who are culturally attuned, purpose-driven, action-oriented, and focused on delivering good growth for brands, consumers, the planet, and society as a whole.
Engage your creative thinking as carefully curated panels of subject-matter experts to share new approaches to creating positive impact. You’ll understand the challenges brands face when working towards a sustainable economy.
Tailor your experience to the needs of your business through deep-dive workshops. Designed to equip you with the tools you need to succeed, workshops address key topics, common pain points, and actionable solutions.
- Special Events
Take part in a “Birds of a Feather” dinner discussion, explore Paradise Point on a paddleboard, or relax with meditation and yoga. Introvert or extrovert, we create opportunities for you to take a brain break between sessions.
Attend Sustainable Brands to find out how your organizational role can accelerate impact
Event sessions were designed for brand marketing and sustainability leaders, and everyone in between.
Marketing & Communications
- Sparking collective imagination and shaping aspirational narratives about a flourishing future to pursue
- Collaborating for culture change and the power of the CMO-CSO connection
- Engaging Gen Z, ‘sustainability natives’ and other emerging stakeholder groups key to breakthrough transformation
CSR & Sustainability
- Principles of regenerative economics and the future of sustainability strategies
- Quantifying total impact and setting science-based goals for carbon, water, forests, plastic, and more
- New tools for engaging suppliers, local communities, and other stakeholders for timely delivery of the SDGs
People & Leadership
- Developing the skills and attributes of inclusive, collaborative, and regenerative business leadership
- Connecting employees’ personal purpose with the brand purpose for increased motivation and productivity
- Rethinking lobbying efforts for better alignment with sustainability strategy and brand values
Product & Service Design
- Designing products and services for the three big R’s of regeneration: restoration, renewal, resilience
- Breakthrough new business models turning waste to resource and enabling reduction of carbon footprints at scale
- Stakeholder-centric innovation leading to radical inclusion and unprecedented shared value
Interested in attending the Sustainable Brands 2021? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.