Dates: February 17-18, 2021 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 159,-
SUSTAINATOPIA is proud to launch VIRTUAL CONFERENCE SERIES 2021 with a sharp focus on accelerating business development + investment acquisition within social, financial and environmental sustainability & impact.
Founded in 2009, SUSTAINATOPIA remains one of the leading events in the world of its’ kind. Attendees have participated from more than 60 countries.
Sustainatopia curates an expert global ecosystem of Investors/Fund Managers, Corporations, Foundations, Non-Profits, Social Entrepreneurs, Government, Think Tanks & Leading Intermediaries within a high engagement, heavy networking format- supplemented by outstanding, leading-edge content.
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE SERIES 2021 will feature the following valuable engagement activities:
- Live video and on-demand keynote speakers and panels presentations
- Collateral information sharing
- Live chatting options
- Recorded sessions for archival review
- 1-on-1s and group meeting capabilities
- Concurrent breakout sessions
- Exhibiting booths for vendors
- Ability to connect and share contact details with participating colleagues
- The Ecosystem of Impact, SRI & ESG Investing
SUSTAINATOPIA curates one of the world’s most powerful networks of leading Impact & SRI Investors, funds, foundations, social entrepreneurs, B Corporations, government agencies, and top intermediaries in order the accelerate the flow of capital to projects and investments
- Sustainable Strategies & Innovation (Fortune 500s)
Focus on Fortune 500 companies: Leading Executives For Latest Trends in Strategic Branding & Sustainable Innovations.
- Energy, Water & Smart City Revolution
Clean Tech & Energy, and Water includes leading investors, companies in renewable energy, recycling, info tech, green transport, green chemistry, buildings.
Water Investment is a continuation of our previously successful California program . Smart Cities focuses on both tech and non-tech solutions to developing more sustainable communities and better quality living standards.
- Focus on Base of the Pyramid (Global Impact)
Impact & Sustainability is truly Global! This track is specific to the leaders of organizations of all sizes targeting the base of the pyramid in communities around the world. For both long-standing experienced global development organizations and also new social entrepreneurs + small non-profits also welcome.
- Paris & the SDGs
Paris in 2020 includes special workshops + sessions for Paris Under2 Coalition members + other sustainability professionals. Both tech and non-tech solutions featured as well as underserved & collaborative solutions.
- Inclusive & Sustainable: Social Justice Economy
Meet the leading companies, investors, foundations & non profit leaders who are creating a truly inclusive & sustainable economy. With a large focus on empowering women through investment and underserved communities. Includes Opportunity Zone investing.
- (New) Empowering Women thru Investment
- (New) Design & New Impact Opportunities (including CBD/cannabis economy)
Interested in applying for the SUSTAINATOPIA 2021? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.