Deadline: June 19, 2022 00:00 CEST
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]| Apply here
Eligibility: your venture is at an early-stage and has been trading for less than two years. You should also have the right to work in the UK.
Location: London, UK and online
Tech For Good Programme 2022
Bethnal Green Ventures believes believe that real world problems need better solutions. Pressing challenges like the climate crisis, inequality, and health.
Better solutions aren’t just good for humanity, but are the biggest economic opportunity of the future. The Tech For Good Programme looks for founders who share that belief and have the ambition to prove it.
Who should apply?
BGV invests in ideas that harness the functions of technology – speed, scale and affordability, and business models where positive impact is innate and integral.
The program was designed for founders that want to build the world’s most successful tech companies not just for glory, but for good.
The Tech For Good Programme gives you the best start to launching your venture
Tech For Good Programme offers a £30k investment for 7% equity and three months of intensive learning.
Three months of:
- Expert workshops – in-depth, applicable and participatory
- Clinics – 1:1 support on workshop topics
- Founder confidential – ‘Off the record’ talks from experienced entrepreneurs
- Show & Tells – one-off sessions on the likes of founder mental health and team culture
- Reviews – feedback from your peers, the BGV team and mentors
- Cohort check-ins – accountability and peer-support
- Office hours – programme coaching and support from your BGV-team lead
Six sprints on:
- Designing with people in mind
- Measuring your impact
- Telling your story
- Refining your business model
- Selling your product
- What makes investors tick
Interested in applying for the Tech For Good Programme 2022? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.