Dates: November 27-29, 2019 | Register here
Prices: starting from GBP 350,-
Location: Noordwijk, the Netherlands
Technology Insight Summit 2019
The European edition of our Technology Insight Summit will bring together senior IT decision-makers and business leaders from across the continent at the wonderful Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin in Noordwijk, to share their views on how to tackle the biggest challenges in tech today.
The summit program focused on key themes such as:
- innovation and digitalisation: separating from the pack
- the CIO forecast: emerging technologies and trends to integrate into your strategy
- infrastructure and operations: the mix of strategic, tactical and organisational challenges in 2020
From case studies that lift the lid on operations inside best-in-class organisations, to workshops and collaborative sessions that focus on real challenges and future technology innovations, to one-to-one meetings with industry peers offering practical advice tailored to your specific needs, the summit provides you with everything you need to implement your key projects more effectively.
6 Challenges in IT
- Technology Insight Summit is focused on solving your strategic challenges
- Understanding how we increase customer retention, with the competing innovation of start-ups and emerging technologies
- Promoting diversity of skills in our IT teams, and the added value it brings to our teams
- Valuing the importance of information security for our customers
- Effectively and efficiently transitioning legacy systems to the cloud, without interrupting customers and employees
- Promoting agile methodologies and agile business culture, in order to align all aspects of the business to a unicentric approach of tackling challenges
- Implementing RPA and machine learning into aspects of the business which require an improved method of operation
Every GDS Summit has one stated aim: to help attending executives implement their key projects more effectively.
It is done by developing an in-depth understanding of those executives’ project needs, the business outcomes they want to achieve, and the challenges they face in terms of hitting those goals.
The summit is designed for executives looking to take their business to the next level – from market-leading brands to disruptive new entrants. As such, it has worked with some of the world’s best-loved and most forward-thinking businesses.
The upcoming summit will welcome executives from some of the world’s biggest and most recognisable firms – as well as the most forward-thinking – as they look to address their project challenges.
Interested in attending the Technology Insight Summit 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.