Deadline: September 21, 2015
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Participants between 18 and 28 years
Dates: December 8-11, 2015
Costs: Fully funded
Venue: Telenor headquarters and other locations in Oslo, Norway
Telenor Youth Forum 2015 invites youth from Telenor Group’s 13 markets in the Nordic region, Europe and Asia, to share their ideas and perspectives on the topic of Knowledge for All.
Are you ready to transform the world we live in and to give your ideas a global platform to shape our digital future?
If yes, then join the Forum, and engage in a dialogue and communication across boundaries — real or imagined, physical or mental — that aim to foster understanding, prosperity and ultimately peace. From Svalbard to Sarawak, the event invites youth from all our 13 markets to connect and share ideas in Oslo during the Nobel Peace Prize events in December.
We are inviting the ambitious youth from all our 13 markets to get connected and to share their ideas in Oslo, Norway during the Nobel Peace Prize events which will take place in December. Apply and join us at the Telenor Youth Forum and engage yourself in a dialogue and communication across boundaries.
What we are looking for:
Interesting perspectives, unexpected stories, and insightful dialogue, not just simple solutions. We are looking for new ideas on how to make our society better.
Who we are looking for:
If you are:
- Between 18 and 29 years;
- Fluent in English;
- From one of the following 13 countries: Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Denmark, Hungary, India, Malaysia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Norway, Pakistan, Serbia, Sweden, Thailand;
- Passionate about social, economic and/or environmental change;
- Has strong opinions with the selected forum topic and would like to share them on a global stage.
We are offering you:
- a global stage;
- limitless opportunities to meet and discuss with the best of the best leaders and luminaries within their fields;
- social and professional experience of a lifetime.
Understanding and Communication are the basis for sharing and gaining knowledge. As people get connected, they begin to aspire towards higher levels of knowledge — knowledge is for all and everyone. If you want to join the forum, apply here by filling in the application form until September 21.
To get the feeling of the event, have a look at the promo reel of the past edition below.