Dates: August 2-3, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from AUD 1995,-
Location: Sydney, Australia
The Business of Media Summit 2017
In the borderless digital world, the pursuit of innovation and relevance is transforming the speed, scale and impact of consumer interactions with media in all its forms.
The boundaries of content have been shattered by new platforms, audiences and influencers, threatening traditional models yet opening up limitless opportunities for media businesses and brands.
As organisations vie for growth and competitive advantage in an ever more complex and crowded media landscape, the Business of Media Summit equips leaders with the vision, strategy and leadership tactics to shape and sustain the success of their media business.
Join executives from across the entire media spectrum – television, film, radio, music, games and publishing, as well as brand and agency stakeholders, technology suppliers, regulators and investors – as they uncover the models and strategies determining growth and resilience in 2017 and beyond.
The Business of Media Summit is an event like no other, a unique opportunity that congregates high-profile stakeholders from Australia’s media, entertainment, content and advertising sectors. This strategic event is your guide to media change, reform and innovation.
- Uncover what it takes to be a real game changer and powerhouse in media today
- Learn how new industry paradigms are transforming media business models
- Be Inspired by the most distinguished local and international masters of media
- Explore the latest methods to engage consumers and keep pace with digital disruption
- Acquire actionable insights on security management, leadership and strategy
- Discuss the strengths and limitations of emerging and established forms of media
- Network in the ideal professional environment with the best minds in media
- Determine what the future holds for media
- 2 Powerful days
- Executive learning agenda
- 35+ industry speakers
- 200+ executives
- 5 Star networking environment
- The New Momentum of Media: Pressures, Priorities and Emerging Opportunities
- Consumers at the Core: Meeting and Exceeding Audience Expectations
- From Views to Value? Content, Cravings and Connection in a World of Constant Distraction
- Media Updated: The Practical and Magical Effects of Technology and Data
- Resilient, Ready and Responsive: Leading and Adapting to Change in the Media Landscape
- Precise Targeting and Optimal Messaging: A Roadmap to Results from Media Activation
- Inventive, Agile and Proactive: Unlocking a Vibrant Future for Media