Deadline: April 1, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility:Applicants from any country in the European Union, excluding the UK
Scholarship: Full tuition fees + annual maintenance allowance
Location: Edinburg, United Kingdom
The University of Edinburgh Coca-Cola Scholarships programme offers scholarships to students from any country in the European Union, excluding the United Kingdom, for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the University. This competitive scholarship covers the full tuition fees and an annual maintenance allowance. It is tenable for the duration of the programme of study.
- The scholarship is open to applicants from any country in the European Union, excluding the UK, whose personal circumstances would make accepting an offer from the University of Edinburgh difficult.
- They are awarded to applicants who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for an undergraduate programme of study.
- Applicants should have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) and been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh by the scholarship closing date of 1 April 2016.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on programme.
- The scholarship is not available to applicants liable for the overseas rate of tuition fee.
- The scholarship may be terminated at any time when an unsatisfactory progress report is received from the School or if the scholarship holder ceases to be registered as a full-time student at the University of Edinburgh.
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application
- All applications must be submitted no later than 1st April 2016.
- Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
- Coca-Cola Online Scholarship Application
Whilst completing this application you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your personal details;
- Proposed study;
- Family Education;
- A personal statement of no more than 200 words.
Notification of award
The scholarship winners will be announced in late May 2016.