Deadline: March 31, 2018 00:00 (CEST) | Apply here
Eligibility: Students coming from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands, enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
Location: The Hague, The Netherlands
World Citizen Talent Scholarships 2018
Do you consider yourself a global citizen?
Each year, three (one-time) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective master students.
We are seeking young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
You are eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship if you:
- Come from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands.
- Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 1 May for the upcoming academic year.
- Step 1: Apply for the Master programme of your choice
- Step 2: Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Step 3: Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form before 31 March. By submitting your essay, you are giving The Hague University of Applied Sciences the right to publish it,
Scholarship assessments and results
The Hague University of Applied Sciences has appointed a committee to judge all essays.
The judges will select the three students whose essays will have impressed them most to receive the scholarship. The decision of the jury is binding and you will be informed about it via email before 15 May.
Interested in applying for World Citizen Talent Scholarship 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.