Dates: October 2-4, 2019 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 495,-
Location: Barcelona, Spain
World Data Summit 2019
Artificial Intelligence (AI), mobile, social and Internet of Things (IoT) are driving data complexity, new forms and sources of data. More and more organisations rely on data analytics when it comes to their growth strategy.
These days almost every company generate large amounts of data, BUT:
- How should it be managed?
- How to get accurate results and bring value to your business?
- How to protect your data?
- How to set up your data architecture?
- How to predict market demand and use of dynamic analytics?
Join World Data Summit in Barcelona and build your successful data analytics model!
Who should attend?
Chiefs, Heads, Directors, Managers of:
- Data Analytics & Modelling
- Data Science
- Customer & Market Insight Analytics
- Data Integration & Artificial Intelligence
- Business Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Architecture
- Hottest Data Science trends 2020
- Live case studies on data standards: If? When? Who?
- Data & Analytics strategy based on industry segmentation
- Blockchain: how can the Private & Public sector benefit from it?
- What can we do for AI? Redefine the roadmap of your business processes & data flows to achieve a better outcome
- Internet of Everything: let the digital marketing work for you
Interested in attending the World Data Summit 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.