Dates: June 23-25, 2021| Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 495,-
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
World Data Summit 2021
By 2022, the global big data and business analytics market is expected to generate 274.3 billion U.S. dollars a year, according to Statista.
While big data collection grows in geometric progression, only about 3 percent of it merges into the big data ecosystem. This research already highlights the challenge of finding useful data amongst the rest.
Join World Data Summit in Amsterdam and build your successful data analytics model!
World Data Summit will help to get a better understanding of developing an analytical model for your business and customer growth.
Experts will discuss all aspects of data analysis, how to work with unstructured data, how to upgrade data visualisation and interpretability to the next level.
Dig deeper into customer analytics or increase your technical knowledge by choosing a designated workshop day.
Key topics include
- Translation data into strategy and tactics
- Market segmentation and measurement
- Customer experience journeys
- Privacy and ethics for customer analytics
- Digital attribution
- Decision-making system
- Model interpretability
- Know your training data: systematic ways to assess data for ML
- Future technologies, data driven approaches
- New trends in data visualization
- How to reduce company costs using AI?
- Implementation of data culture in a company
Who should attend
Chiefs, Heads, Directors, Managers of:
- Data Analytics & Modelling
- Data Science
- Customer & Market Insight AnalyticsData Science
- Data Integration & Artificial Intelligence
- Business Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Architecture
Interested in attending the World Data Summit 2021? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.