Deadline: March 3, 2024 23:59 CET| Apply here
Eligibility: 18-35 years of age, residing in Europe
Location: online and Brussels
Price: travel and accommodation expenses are covered
Are you already contributing to the energy transition and would like to be engaged even more?
Join Sustainable Energy Week as one of the young Energy Ambassadors. The goal of the initiative is to strengthen the connection between young individuals and the European Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW).
As a member of this elite group, you will be eligible to a fully-funded attendance on the Youth Energy Day and all of the European Sustainable Energy Week.
Eligibility for Young Energy Ambassadors
The organizers of this event prioritize diversity, welcoming individuals from various backgrounds, sectors, and career stages.
However, there are a few criteria that you must meet to apply:
- should reside in Europe with personal activities, projects and actions carried out in at least one country located in the European Union or the European Economic Area
- must be born after 13 June 1989 and no later than 13 June 2006.
Your efforts towards accelerating Europe’s clean energy transition will also be taken into consideration.
What it means to be an Ambassador
Being an Ambassador means acting as a multiplier of the event campaign.
The Ambassadorship programme will run from April 2024 to June 2025, during which you are invited to:
- join activities surrounding Youth Energy Day and be present onsite from 11 to 13 June 2024 (fully-funded attendance)
- promote EUSEW on your channels, including filmed interviews, photos and quotes
- participate in meetings, events, and video productions that will run between April 2024 and June 2025, as well as follow-up activities
Ambassadors should adhere to European democratic and participatory values.
Please check the organizers website for additional information and guideliness for aplication.
Interested in applying for the Young Energy Ambassadors? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.