Deadline: May 31, 2021 23:59 CEST
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Apply here
Eligibility: current Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD students as well as recent graduates (graduated after January 1, 2019) from anywhere in Europe are eligible to apply
Date: September 1, 2021
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands (joining remotely is possible)
This is happening – our team is ready to expand (again) and we are launching the new edition of our traditional program:
Global Brand Ambassador Program 2021: help millions of young people discover their calling
If you are a driven, curious and ambitious individual who wants to help other young professionals, founders and students from across the world discover life-changing opportunities, then join us as a Global Brand Ambassador at AlphaGamma!
We want to grow our reach beyond 4,000,000 young people per month so we could reach tens of millions of students, young executives, founders and anyone who is looking for life-changing career and business opportunities. Our mission at AlphaGamma is to become a trusted source for millions of young people worldwide on all-things careers, business and personal development.
We also have our own product, a mobile app called “Opportunity Feed“, and we are looking for enthusiasts to help us with expanding our presence in Europe, North America, South America, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
If you like challenges, you are curious about entrepreneurship, business and finance, and want to enjoy unlimited career growth within a highly diverse and fast-growing international company, read on!
- A current or a recent student (BSc, MSc, MBA or PhD); background in Business, Digital Marketing is a plus
- Curious about Business and Entrepreneurship
- Advanced (at least B2 level) proficiency in English
- Easily accessible and stay in contact with the rest of the AlphaGamma team
- Spread the word about AlphaGamma on social media channels
- Build partnerships with universities and researchers who would contribute to the AlphaGamma platform
- Partner with the associated student associations (finance, entrepreneurship, business tracks)
- (optional) Refer potential customers (learn more on our Services page)
- Affiliation with the fast-growing digital media company
- Access to free events, contests and forums from around the globe
- Opportunity to participate in events and programs that AlphaGamma is partnering with
- No-strings-attached offer: result-based appraisal
- Opportunity to earn commissions on promoting offers of AlphaGamma
- Gain invaluable experience to boost your CV
- Training in online marketing, sales and setting up a business with regular feedback sessions
- Professional reference
- Flexible working hours
- 10% commission per successfully closed partnership
- 3-6 month-long internship depending on workload
💡 FUN FACT: All our current team members went through this program at the beginning of their careers at AlphaGamma.
Excited to join? Then send your CV along with a motivation letter to Nick Fieman, firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59pm CET of May 31, 2021.
We accept applications on a rolling basis, so the sooner you send in your application, the sooner you know the selection results.
For more business tips, check our entrepreneurship section and subscribe to our weekly newsletters.