Are you fascinated by the world of finance and eager to learn all about the latest trends in this industry?
We have already published finance events overview in Europe and the US, but 2019 has a lot more to offer in this field. We spotted many awesome opportunities for finance professionals and enthusiasts in Asia as well!
Make sure to bookmark this page as we will keep the list fresh by adding more finance events throughout the year.
Best finance events in Asia in 2019
Finance events in May 2019
- ABF Retail Banking Forum | May 14, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Leading players from the banking industry are once again encouraged to attend this highly anticipated annual event in the banking sector.
- Operational Risk Asia | May 28-29, Singapore | A must-attend conference that gathers senior operational risk directors.
- Future of Finance Summit | May 29-31, Bangkok, Thailand | This is a Summit for bold, visionary leaders who are willing to destroy as much as they are willing to create, who know what to give up as much as what they expect to gain.
Finance events in June 2019
- Risk Japan | June 4, Tokyo, Japan | Japan’s leading risk and derivatives conference
- Risk Hong Kong | June 21, Hong Kong, China | Vibrant meeting place for Hong Kong’s finance and risk practitioners
Finance events in July 2019
- Asian Finance Association Conference | July 7-9, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | The AsianFA annual conference provides an open platform for finance scholars and practitioners worldwide to meet and share their recent research and exchange ideas and information on new developments in finance research.
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Economics & Finance | July 25-26, Singapore | APEF 2019 is the gathering place for economists and financial experts from academia, government, and the private sector to present their research results, exchange ideas and network.
Finance events in August 2019
- ABF Digital Payments Summit | August 28, Hong Kong, China | The whole-day event welcomes top bank executives, heads of payments and digital, consulting firms and banking associations and expects over 100 delegates.
Finance events in September 2019
- Asia Risk Congress | September 10-11, Singapore | The largest risk and derivatives event in the world
- Accounting & Finance Show HK | September 25-26, Hong Kong, China | Free to attend conference and exhibition featuring over 120 seminars and 70 exhibitors showcasing the latest technology solutions for accountants in business and in practice
- Mondato Summit | September 10-11, Hanoi, Vietnam | Mondato Summits are executive thought leadership conferences in the Digital Finance & Commerce (DFC) space.
Finance events in October 2019
- Accounting & Finance Show Asia | October 8-9, Singapore | Free to attend conference and exhibition featuring over 120 seminars and 70 exhibitors showcasing the latest technology solutions for accountants in business and in practice
- FundForum Asia | October 14 – 16, Hong Kong, China | With over 150+ CEOs and business leaders sharing their experience with our audience, this is a unique opportunity to contribute to the debate shaping the direction for asset management in Asia.
- Unlocking Solar Capital & Financial Summit | October 30-31, Singapore | Asia’s key solar event: Connect with 1000+ executives and develop bankable solar PV projects
Finance events in November 2019
- Payment Asia Summit | November 7-8, Hong Kong, China | The leading platform for fintech in Asia
- Singapore FinTech Festival | November 7-8, Singapore | The Festival continues to be the biggest FinTech event in the world, and provides a global platform for the FinTech community to connect, collaborate, and co-create
- Asia ATM Innovation & Security Congress | November 19 – 21, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Experts agree that a big part of the future of the ATM Industry lies in Asia, with more growth in terms of the number of transactions and number of ATM units than any other region in the world.
Finance events in December 2019
- Risk Management For Corporate Course | December 4, Jakarta, Indonesia | This interactive workshop course is apt for participants working in and with corporate treasuries and need to keep pace with developments in treasury risk management and technological advancements
- CFO Executive Leadership Summit | December 5, Gurgaon, India | It is the key opportunity for finance leaders across all industry sectors to examine issues and share insights and best practice.
- AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum Taiwan | December 5, Taipei, Taiwan | The Forum will bring together more than 300 veteran and new private equity investors, venture capitalists, institutional investors
What finance events are you planning to attend? Did we miss any other? Let us know in the comments below, or fill in the contact form to suggest an event that we should list here.