Deadline: August 20, 2017 | Apply here
Eligibility: Graduates in science, technology, engineering, math and business
Duration: 1 year
Program start date: September 2017
Locations: Europe, Asia, and the USA
Global Entrepreneurship Program 2017: for an entrepreneurial approach and a global mindset
Tailor-made for people with a global entrepreneurial approach, the Global Entrepreneurship Program 2017 may be the perfect fit for young and ambitious professionals. The program is jointly run by emlyon business school (Europe), Zhejiang University (Asia) and Pace University (USA), who currently form a consortium of international business schools recognized as experts in Global Entrepreneurship.
Taking place on 3 different continents and at three leading international business schools over a 16-month period, this program allows students to immediately start an international career in today’s global society.
Combining the world’s best entrepreneurial teaching with three diverse global markets, the Global Entrepreneurship Program prepares you to be a successful entrepreneur in a global context. You will immerse yourself into a cultural experience far beyond pure academic studies as you will live and work with students from around the globe.
Most importantly, on each continent you will work on a semester-long consulting project for a local company with students from other countries, reinforcing teamwork on a global level and helping you acquire practical experience in addition to academic knowledge.
The goal of the program is to prepare young innovative graduates to become entrepreneurial leaders in a global setting, the Global Entrepreneurship Program draws from the know-how of three leading institutions to educate tomorrow’s entrepreneurs.
- Benefit from International Learning Methods from three institutions each recognized as experts in the field of global entrepreneurship
- Live and study in France, China, and the United States in a 16 months time span
- Be part of a true hands-on learning experience and build your own business projects
- Join a highly diverse cohort with many different entrepreneurial personalities
- Gain academic recognition from three world regions
Great emphasis is placed on the interaction of the theoretical and practical aspects of the program. The Global Entrepreneurship Program 2017 is meant for:
- Intrapreneurs at heart wanting to develop new business projects within existing companies;
- Entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own company;
- Professionals who want to evolve within the family business.
The Global Entrepreneurship Program 2017 targets graduates in science, technology, engineering, math and business and provides students with the knowledge and ability to conceptualize and commercialize new ideas and innovations.
This includes the ability to develop business plans, seek venture capital, and develop supply chains, marketing, and demand-forecasting plans. The program further develops strategic thinking skills, leadership, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
By applying to the Global Entrepreneurship Program 2017, you will:
- Gain experience in three world regions: Europe, Asia, and the United States;
- Increase probability of success in global businesses;
- Develop the ability to work with and lead an international team;
- Gain practical experience on three continents and build a solid professional network thanks to the support of the 3 leading institutions of the program.