As HR professionals, conferences are a great source of knowledge, latest trends and tips that will improve your career journey.
For you, we put together a list of HR conferences in the US and online where you will learn from experts, meet with peers to exchange knowledge and experiences.
The ultimate list of HR conferences in the US and online to join in 2022
HR Conferences in April 2022
- HR Virginia | April 24 – 27, Richmond, VA | Expect a full line-up of relevant topics and breakout sessions for maximum credits, motivational keynote speakers, a marketplace with expert resources related to HR needs, and live and in-person networking and fun!
HR Conferences in May 2022
- ATD Conference | May 15-18, Orlando, FL | Come together with your peers from around the L&D industry for learning, networking, growing in your profession, and enjoying each other’s company again
- SupportWorld Live | May 15-20, Las Vegas, NV | If you want to be ahead of the curve and learn about the latest trends in support and service management, then this is the conference for you
- HCI HR Technology, Data, and the Employee Experience | May 18, online | Join this conference and learn how to identify the key data collection points in your employee life-cycle
- RecruitCon | May 18-20 in Denver, CO| Learn the latest tips, tricks, and best practices for attracting and retaining the best workers on the market!
HR Conferences in June 2022
- LEAP Tech Talent | June 6-8, San Francisco, CA | uncover how brand-new, non-traditional HR is enabling the most forward-thinking tech organizations to transform how they find and retain top tech talent and accelerate business impact in the next era of work
- SHRM22 | June 12-15, New Orleans, LA | The world’s largest convening of HR professionals
- National HR in Hospitality Conference | June 14-16, Miami, FL | The National HR in Hospitality Conference is the industry’s premier HR conference, bringing together the legal and practical aspects of human resources within the hospitality industry
- HR Tech Connect | June 22-24, Chandler, AZ | Bringing HR, talent and technology decision-makers together with solution providers and industry experts to network, learn, and to better understand the rapidly changing HR and workforce technology landscape
HR Conferences in July 2022
- HCI Inclusive Diversity Recruitment: Hiring with Equity | July 20, online | Building a more diverse workforce at all levels of your organization can increase engagement and innovation down the road, but it starts with hiring
HR Conferences in August 2022
🗽Do you run a startup or dream of kickstarting one in North America?
Attend one of the hottest US startup events!
- HCI Coaching HR Managers to Connect with Feedback | August 24, online | To be successful, managers need to connect in a positive and authentic way with their team
- HR Florida Conference & Expo | August 29-30, Orlando, FL | This is one of the largest HR conferences in the southeastern United States attracting over 2,000 human resources professionals and vendors from throughout the state and across the globe
- HR Indiana Conference | August 29-31, Indianapolis, IN, | The HR Indiana Conference is one of the largest regional human resources conferences in the United States.
HR Conferences in September 2022
- HR Technology Conference | September 13-16, Las Vegas, NV | The world’s leading and longest-running HR technology conference
- HCI Creating a Culture of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion | September 21, online | Building a workplace where all of your employees can thrive is the ultimate goal
- Ohio HR Conference | September 21-23, Sandusky, OH, & online | An annual conference is a great place to network with peers and an opportunity to learn leading-edge HR practices in a great venue
HR Conferences in October 2022
- NCSHRM State Conference | October 12-14, Winston-Salem, NC and online | the annual conference of the North Carolina Society For Human Resource Management, a state affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management
- HCI Supporting Workplace Wellness & Well-being | October 19, online | Supporting your employees during times of stress, financial hardship, family illness and raising children has to happen while simultaneously maintaining your business operations
- INCLUSION | October 24-26, San Diego, CA | You will get the tools, best practices and actionable solutions you need to build a more diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace
HR Conferences in November 2022
- HCI Implementing Recruitment Analytics | November 2, online | capturing, measuring and analyzing the right data is the key to winning the war for talent
- HCI Building a Deep Leadership Bench | November 16, online | High potential employees must be developed in order to be retained, and current leaders must be willing to impart their knowledge to those on the bench
- HR Tech Connect | November 16-18, Ponte Vedra, FL | A unique educational networking experience through our expertly designed agenda addressing the latest topics, trends, strategies
HR Conferences in December 2022