Deadline: February 10, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Dates: March 15-18, 2016
Location: Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France
Final pitch: March 16, 2016
Winner announcement and prize giving:March 17, 2016 (evening)
The 1st global real estate & urban management startup competition
Stopping by London, Hong Kong and Cannes, the MIPIM Startup Competition will shine a spotlight on the most promising international startups and real estate & urban management solutions.
MIPIM Startup Competition 2016
- Stand out at the 1st-ever global real estate & urban management startup competition.
- Gain visibility among the international press & real estate industry.
- Meet potential business partners and investors at leading international real estate events.
- Get feedback on your business model from powerful & innovative decision-makers.
The Startup Competition is made up of four rounds.
6 startups admitted to the first qualifying round after selection based on application will give a concise pitch to a distinguished local panel of judges in London, Hong Kong or Cannes.
The jury will choose up to 2 finalists per city.
All finalists will present during the MIPIM 2016 Property Tech Day in front of an international jury who will select the winner.
- Commercial viability
- Business impact for potential partners & MIPIM attendees
- Genuine originality and innovation
- 2 free badges for MIPIM 2016
- Opportunity to exhibit within the MIPIM 2016 Startup Pavilion inside the MIPIM Innovation Forum
- Visibility in some MIPIM 2016 communication tools
- Personalized coaching to prepare their final pitch
- 1 year of free access for 1 person to MIPIM UK 2016, MIPIM Asia 2016, MIPIM Japan 2016, MIPIM 2017
- Visibility on MIPIM, MIPIM UK, MIPIM Asia websites (winner’s name, job title, company name and logo)
- Free exhibition area within the MIPIM 2017 Innovation Pavilion
- A new company (less than 3 years old, with less than 10 employees and less than €2M)
- Business-ready (already launched or in beta) with international viability