Are you into crypto and blockchain and looking to catch up with the latest trends in this industry?
Take a look at the ultimate list of blockchain events in 2021!
Are you looking for platforms to learn all about the latest trends in the field of finance, FinTech, banking and economics? Do you enjoy networking with like-minded people?
Mark your calendars, because 2021 still has a lot of opportunities in store for you. We prepared a list of finance events worth attending.
Finance events you cannot miss in 2021
Finance events you cannot miss in September 2021
- New Zeland CFO Symposium | September 20, New Zeland | Mixed with over 4+ hours of CFO networking it offers a fantastic opportunity for attendees to build their local finance network
- Insurance Tax Convention | September 20-21, Brighton, UK | This event will feature speakers from the Big Four, industry and HMRC/HMT, who will cover a range of key industry topics including OECD digital taxation, post-pandemic/Brexit regulation and taxation, Indirect Tax, IFRS17 and many others.
- Accounting & Finance Show Asia | September 21-22, Singapore & online | The largest technology event in Asia for accountants and finance professionals
- Financial Services Data Summit | September 22, online | Hear from Snowflake executives, product visionaries, and our customers and partners about how the Data Cloud is shaping the future of the financial services industry.
Finance events you cannot miss in October 2021
- Sustainable Finance Summit | October 4-8, online | This large-scale event brings together renowned leaders, which aims to establish a constructive dialogue on the relationship between economic development, environmental protection and sustainable development, and on how finance meets these challenges.
- The Trading Show Chicago | October 5-6, Chicago, IL, US | The most important event for institutional trading firms, algo trading, HPC, data, AI, and digital assets.
- Accounting & Finance Show Malaysia | October 12, online | The online technology event of the year for accountants and finance leaders in Malaysia.
- Digital Banking Summit | October 14-15, online | The summit will cover a range of topics that make this summit appealing to Banks, as well as other industry players from all over the world.
- AI in Finance Summit | October 19-20, Toronto, Canada | Discover advances in AI & machine learning tools and techniques from the world’s leading innovators across industry, research and the financial sector.
- Virtual Congress | October 20-22, online | Virtual Congress is the key annual event for accounting, finance and business professionals who need to be in the know.
- International PPP Finance Summit | October 27-28, Turkey | The event will provide an insight into the investment opportunities and exploring the current challenges of financing Private-Public Partnerships projects that are critical to closing the infrastructure gap in Turkey.
Finance events you cannot miss in November 2021
- Middle East Investment Summit | November 10-11, Dubai, UAE | Terrapinn Middle East is dedicated to ensuring your visit to the Middle East Investment Summit is enjoyable and safe.
- Digital Finance Summit | November 11-12, Berlin & online | Building efficient strategies for managing financial assets while moving into a comprehensive digital transformation.
- Accounting Business Expo | November 17-18, Sydney, Australia | Australia’s Premier Exhibition and Conference for the Fast-Changing World of Accounting, Business, and Money.
- Global Banking Summit | November 30 – December 2, online | This Summit will gather the world’s top banking CEOs to plot the route to differentiation, profitability and growth.
Finance events you cannot miss in December 2021
- Accounting & Finance Show USA | December 7-8, online | With 100+ speakers across 8 content themes, this is a hub for inspiration across the globe.
- Paris December Finance Meeting | December 16, Paris, France | The conference is organized by EUROFIDAI (European Financial Data Institute) and ESSEC Business School.
- World Finance Banking Symposium | December 17-18, Budapest, Hungary | This conference, hosted by the Corvinus University of Budapest, promotes the exchange of ideas in research, teaching, and managerial practices through formal presentations of research, discussions and special sessions.
Are you planning to attend one of more of the finance events listed here? Let us know in the comments or fill out our contact form!
For more opportunities and finance tips, subscribe to our weekly newsletter and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.