Dates: January 18-19, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from INR 60,-
Location: Hyderabad, India
AI & IoT Summit 2018
Two trends – Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) – are working together to benefit specialists and common person alike.
IoT creates a tremendous amount of data which can be captured (big data) and analyzed. A human effort to track this data is unrealistic.
The AI & IoT Summit strives to disseminate insights to the spot-on value of IoT, moving from conceptualization to realization, i.e. implementation. There is a profusion of promise in the space of Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things, as a means to create business value.
Internet of Things and Cloud are important Infrastructures. But an infrastructure remains valid and relevant only when it does something towards driving the societal developments and growths.
- Smart Cities
- Smart Homes
- Smart Grid
- Smart Health
- Smart Transportation Applications
- Public Safety and Disaster Management
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality
- Crop UAVs
- Security and Surveillance
AI & IoT Summit Themes
Emerging Integrated Industry Solutions: Convergence of IoT, AI and Analytics
The session aims to set a context of the AI & IoT World Forum with a directed roadmap towards the future. The global practices and thoughts need to be captured aligning a global vision towards AI and IoT practices.
At the policy level, there is a void. The session strives to bring a multi-stakeholders vision to this platform by bringing representation from Government, Policy Makers, Industry, Multi-lateral organizations and Think tanks from across globe.
- Big data
- Security and Surveillance
- Digital Transformation Approaches and Technology Innovations
- Public Safety in Digital World
A Connected World View & the AI Revolution
This session aims to bring a comprehensive worldview of AI interventions across all segments. AI has a greater consequential role to play in sectors like energy, transportation, agriculture, insurance and banking, defense and what not?
- In-depth description and comparison of the different varieties of intelligent assistants
- How an enterprise can build its own Intelligent Assistant for different channels—ranging from web browsers to mobile apps to home devices to messaging services.
- Hear an in-depth discussion of the available tools and platforms that can make the development of a custom intelligent assistant relatively quick and easy.
- Building Digital Assistants and Bots: Communication, Networking & Automation
- Financial Sectors
- Customer Experience Powered by AI
- AI Growth and Human Utilization
Disruptive Power of IoT that impacts Businesses and Industries: Leaders’ Perspective
The emerging paradigm of Internet of Things (IoT) has created both new smart services and economic opportunities for industries, businesses and communities.
The IoT technology is revolutionizing the smart healthcare sector, energy sector, smart cities, smart transportation systems, smart security sectors, and e-governance systems by taking connectivity, data mining and communication to the next level. This Session deliberates on Leaders’ Vision in the context of IoT.
- Automated Feature Detection
- How to draw a better ROI from IoT Solutions Implementations
- IoT in Energy, Access and Home Automation
Future of Work: Impact of AI
This session sets to brainstorm on the impact of AI. What it takes to build an AI environment and how the next generation AI is going to respond to the human needs?
- Landscape of Today’s Machine Language: Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- Data exploration and visualization
- Cluster analysis and Decision Trees
- Evolution of Human Intelligence: AI
- AI in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Space
- Cognitive Intelligence: Can Human Beings be Replaced
Challenges and Opportunities of AI and IoT: Global Trends & Future Roadmap
- Next Generation Operational intelligence
- Creativity in the Age of AI and IoT
- Digital Transformation with Industry 4.0
- Augmented Application Development – The Future Trends
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Future Jobs