Dates: October 19-21, 2016 | Register here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Prices: starting from USD 95,-
Location: Boston, The United States
B2B Marketing Forum
MarketingProfs’ B2B Marketing Forum is more than just a quirky (not-so-little) conference. It’s the place where leaders, innovators, and people who make things happen gather to learn about the latest in B2B marketing and share the secrets to success. (Plus belly laughs, creative networking, shenanigans, and marketers-after-dark antics.)
Now celebrating the 10th year, it’s still intimate enough that you’ll surely see some of your favorite marketing pals, but big enough that you’ll find more than enough smarts to help you go the distance.
Program Advisory Committee (PAC)
When putting together the program, PAC looks to leading marketers to help us determine the biggest challenges marketers face today– what’s new, what’s hot, and what’s really important when building sustainable marketing programs.
Cue, the fabulous Program Advisory Committee (PAC). They bring their knowledge and smarts to help us make the MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum program the best you’ll find at any B2B marketing conference.
Build a solid foundation by kicking off your #mpb2b experience with an optional half-day workshop (or better yet, choose two). Whether you’re new to a tactical subject and looking to grow your knowledge fast, or you’re an experienced marketer aspiring to greater leadership status, we’ve got an intensive, hands-on workshop designed with your needs in mind.
Workshops take place on conference day 1 (October 18), with four morning topics (8:30am-12:30pm) and four afternoon topics (1:30pm-5:30pm) available.
All workshops are taught by experienced subject matter experts or members of our own in-house instructional design team, and feature hands-on exercises, takeaways, and supplemental online resources to help make what you learn sticks.
- How to evaluate the emotional benefits (those that enable, entice, and enrich customers) your brand offers its customers
- If your brand is communicating feelings of trust, love, and esteem
- How to analyze your customers’ perception of the benefits your brand provides using the Customer Brand Choice Model
- How to use the Customer Brand Choice Model to gain insight into how you can enhance brand admiration
Content Rules: Develop A Winning Content Marketing Strategy
- Apply content marketing best practices to your business
- Develop a business case and mission statement to guide your efforts
- Create content across the buyer journey
- Use an editorial approach to attract and convert the right prospects
- Distribute your content to the channels your audience uses the most
- Calculate the ROI of your content marketing program
The Marketing Scorecard Or The Metrics That Matter: How To Visualize, Analyze And Report On Marketing Performance
- Prioritize your company’s marketing goals
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) for your business
- Select the right analytics technology and tools for measuring your KPIs
- Optimize your use of Google Analytics for timely and efficient monitoring of KPIs
- Turn data into insights you can use to inform your company’s actions
Everybody Writes: Writing For Marketers
- Follow the 12-step Writing GPS to enhance the quality of your marketing writing
- Develop “pathological empathy” in order to create content that resonates with your target audience
- Adopt a brand voice for your writing, and adjust the tone for different contexts
- Use one of 15 formats to organize a piece of writing based on topic and audience
- Write more effective headlines
Marketing Strategy: How To Rise Above The Competition
- Apply high-level thinking to further enhance your marketing strategy
- Use market trends and competitive threats as a gauge to analyze the market around your company
- Chart data using tried-and-trusted frameworks
- Determine your competitor’s next move with competitor analysis
- Establish an understanding of your existing partnerships and how to leverage them for long-term growth
- The most common reasons presentations fail…and what you can do about them
- How people process information they hear, and how to design your talks to align with that
- A simple framework for developing any presentation, large or small, including practical tools and exercises you can start using right away
Building An Effective Conversion Optimization Program Hands-On
- Identify the critical barriers to your conversion rates by using the LIFT Model® framework
- Prioritize which areas to A/B test first based on three criteria in the PIE framework
- Structure a hypothesis to lift your revenue and produce customer insights
- Create a culture of optimization within your organization
Storytelling: Using An Ancient Art To Build More Effective Marketing Programs
- Why this ancient pipeline called ‘story’ contains the power to convey and convince
- Who the modern buyer is and their particular cognitive dissonance
- How to craft your company’s story using myth, history, and memoir
- How to establish the central and primary characters in your story
- How to chart the emotional connection between storytelling and story-selling
The Westin Boston Waterfront
Located just three miles from Logan International Airport, the Westin Boston Waterfront is front-and-center in one of Boston’s hippest up-and-coming neighborhoods. You’re going to dig it. From hot new restaurants and pubs, to artist studios and galleries, to harborside strolls and boating, there’s plenty to keep your senses tantalized.
When you’re ready to kick off your shoes and get some work done (or get some much-needed shut-eye; they do plan to pack your days with all sorts of awesome after all) retreat to your room and partake in the free in-room wifi (hooray!) or sink into the Westin Heavenly Bed.