Deadline: Applications are due in late November and typically concludes by end of February/early March | Apply here
Duration: 10-12 weeks
Eligibility: Students completing their third year of university and a junior in college.
Blackstone Summer Internships
The people are the most valuable asset of the company – they are skilled problem solvers that believe challenges can be opportunities.
There is a wide range of work experiences, learning opportunities and career paths at Blackstone – none of them cookie-cutter. The firm’s entrepreneurial spirit and individual team members’ unique passions and backgrounds contribute to a diverse and creative environment.
Blackstone seeks to hire the best and brightest students into the Investment and Corporate businesses. Each line of business offers unique opportunities to grow and develop junior talent.
Blackstone’s Summer Program is a unique experience among financial firms, enabling participants to develop well-rounded and fine-tuned business minds. Due to the relatively small size of Blackstone groups, Summer Analysts and Associates are integral to all aspects of deals, transactions, and projects throughout the course of the summer.
- The summer program is typically 10-12 weeks in duration.
- Students in their junior year of college, the third year of university, and/or first year of business school with an anticipated graduation date of Spring 2017 may apply for Summer Analyst and Associate positions.
- Interested candidates may apply to multiple groups within Blackstone.
- If Blackstone is on your campus or at your university, you’re encouraged to come and meet them.
- All other interested candidates can submit an application and apply online.
- Applications for European summer internships are due in late November.
- In order to be considered for summer opportunities, you must apply through the Blackstone website, as well as through your respective university career center if Blackstone actively recruits on your campus
- Summer recruiting typically concludes by end of February/ early March
- Initial first round interviews can occur at your university, on campus or in our offices.
- The interviews can be conducted interviews via phone or video conference to accommodate regional differences.
- Candidates selected for additional interviews will be invited to the office for the final round.
- The Internship Program Commences in June/July
- Blackstone considers candidates from schools across the globe and candidates are encouraged to submit an application online.
- Candidates eligible for summer opportunities are completing their third year of university and a junior in college.
- If you are not a citizen, Blackstone may petition on your behalf for an employment-based visa. Please be advised that the ultimate determination as to whether such a visa will be granted is at the discretion of the country’s citizen and immigration service office.