Deadline: February 11, 2024 23:59 +04
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]| Apply here
Eligibility: legally registered entities located in Africa, Asia, Australia/NZ, Eastern Europe, Europe, the Middle East, North America, and South America with innovative solutions towards social, environmental, or humanitarian impact
Location: online, in-person presentations in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Apply for the Expo Live Innovation Programme 2024 and get a chance to receive a grant of up to 50,000 USD per project.
Gain international exposure and business opportunities with like-minded people. Become one of the 140+ projects that created a positive impact in addressing pressing environmental challenges.
The Expo Live Innovation Programme is a reflection of Expo 2020 Dubai that aims to bring together innovators and create a global community of professionals.
The program’s commitment is to accelerating environmental change and supporting innovations to preserve our planet and improve lives.
Expo Live Innovation Programme 2024 Eligibility Criteria
If you are considering applying, it is essential your company as a legally registered entity meets the following criteria:
- startups, enterprises, prototype level, or beyond
- social, environmental, or humanitarian impact
- addressing climate / environmental challenges
- innovative solution
- in Disaster Recovery, Environmental, Healthcare, Nature, Sustainability, Water, Biofuels, Sustainable Business, Climate Change, Energy Management, Environmental Issues, Ecotourism, Disaster Response, Water Management, Access to Education, Climate Tech, Water Bodies Conservation, Climate Data, Emergency Response System (ERS), Social Impact
- located in Africa, Asia, Australia/NZ, Eastern Europe, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America
Upon approval of its initial eligibility, your project will be evaluated against its innovation and sustainability.
The Evaluation Panel will assess if the project possesses a unique and inspiring quality with tangible demonstrations.
Your application project needs to be able to answer to the following questions:
- what is the problem you aim to solve and the reasons for initiating the project?
- how will the project resolve the problem?
- who are the beneficiaries and the target group of your project?
- how does your solution differentiate from similar existing solutions?
- what will be the impact of the project, desired results, and targets?
- are there any barriers to replication or wider application of the solution?
By applying, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the clauses outlined in the Expo Live website’s Grant Manual and T&C documents.
An invitation will be issued to shortlisted applicants for in-person presentations in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), after which the Evaluation Panel will rank projects and recommend final selection.
Interested in applying for the Expo Live Innovation Programme 2024? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.