Dates: March 16-17, 2017 | Register here
Prices: GBP 1,895,-
Location: London, The United Kingdom
Defining the dev in the financial industry
The first DevOps, Continuous Product-, & Software Development event for senior executives in the financial industry!
What does DevOps really mean for your business? What impact does it have and how can you implement it to reap the benefits? And how to develop software & things in a fast changing environment?
fintech:CODE brings together all stakeholders active in the DevOps scene to share their experience and expertise with you. fintech:CODE is part of the :CODE events series, facilitating DevOps & software development conferences for the retail, finance, logistics, health and the entire enterprise world!
Discover the latest in agile methods, technologies, tools, and leadership principles and how they will influence services, products and the entire business in the financial industry!
fintech:CODE is the first international knowledge & project exchange platform bringing together 100+ senior level strategist, technology evangelists and DevOps practitioners from the financial sector. Discover the latest in agile methods, technologies, tools, and leadership principles.
Key topics in 2017: 10 reasons to attend
- Align DevOps, Engineering, Software development & EA M with your business strategy to deliver faster customer oriented services & better software
- Simplify and standardise the development and production environments by using cloud solutions / SaaS / PaaS
- Accelerate customer experience innovation through DevOps & develop continuous improvement frameworks
- Create a competitive intelligence culture: Learn how companies establish a culture of competitive intelligence to collect and share valuable information throughout the organisation
- Gain insights on how software development, business architecture, process Improvement, application architecture can be an enabler for customer engagement
- Learn what the big driver behind the sudden big interest in agile, IoT and DevOps is. Compete for the future by knowing on how to integrate continuous improvement and scaling DevOps
- Join conversations and discussions about how digitalization in retail needs DevOps & Agility
- Find efficient tools, methods & solutions in integration & deploying a fast moving DevOps organisation
- Hear do’s and not to do’s on how to manage fast-moving teams and how
- And overall…. Be part of the first DevOps Event for the financial industry!
The multi-touchpoint sessions
- Icebreaker session: Roundtables on the evening before the first conference day. The Icebreaker is a first informal networking.
- Challenge your peers: Parallel roundtable discussions offer the delegates the possibility to talk about their own challenges.
- Training session: An environment that allows participants to be guided through specific topics from experts in small groups.
- Tweetback & connect: The unique interactive live feedback system! Note down your thoughts on comment cards which will be pinned on walls in the networking area for further discussion.
- Keynote: Top speakers, trendsetters, evangelists and experts in the field share their personal experience.
- Panel discussion: A moderated conversation where hand-picked industry experts discuss current and future issues from different perspectives.
- Live tech take: Delegates and solution providers have the chance to actively participate in product and service demos on the expo floor.
- Networking dinner & fintech start-up night: Are these the fintech startups that could change the world? 8 startups are stopping by to say hello to all of you here in fintech:CODE. They will do so in a Pecha Kucha style which means they only have 10 slides for 20 second each.
- World café session: Be part of several thematic conversation rounds with changing topics and team constellations.
- Breakfast club: Start the conference with coffee, scrambled eggs and … NETWORKING!
- Say hello: Get the show on the road. Discover who is actually sitting next to you and why they are there. Have your business cards ready and say hello to the person next to you.