Deadline: September 25, 2020 23:59 (CEST)| Apply NOW
Dates: October 26, 2020 - February 3, 2021
Eligibility: Entrepreneurially minded students in their final year of bachelor’s and master’s studies, as well as graduates serious about building their own future are invited to apply.
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Are you passionate about entrepreneurship and ready to create your own venture? Do you have an innovative mind, eager to shape the future of work?
If this sounds like you, then:
FUTURY together with Schaeffler invites you to join The Mission IV: WORK and create a sustainable business model that makes an impact on the future of work!
The Mission IV: WORK is an innovation project aiming to shape the how, where and with whom we work in a sustainable and future-oriented way.
The COVID-19 pandemic has challenged the way we work and proved us that there is a room for improvement. The way we as a society handled the situation has proven us that we have the ability to adapt to new circumstances and find solutions for the most pressing issues.
Join this project to innovate together with Schaeffler, Futury and many other partners that will join this Mission
As the main partner, Schaeffler – is one of the leading German suppliers to the automotive and mechanical engineering industries.
With over 85,000 employees worldwide, the topic of “The Future of Work” plays a significant role for the company.
FUTURY challenges you to share your innovative ideas and build the future of work together
Futury is looking for sustainable, innovative and feasible ideas to help you turn them into a business.
Now you have the opportunity to join a 3-month full-time program in Frankfurt, which will equip you with everything you need to succeed: from corporate partner access and expertise via workshops, training and coaches, to financial support and office space.
In three months, you and your team will develop your product from an initial idea to a market-ready prototype. Afterwards, your team will present the prototype and business model to all partners.
This could be the first step towards your own start-up or direct career access to one of the partners.
How far you want to reach simply depends on your commitment to the project.
Be one of the innovative teams turning their ideas into reality
5 innovative teams will begin turning their ideas into reality in the Futury Founders Academy program.
The program consists of:
- Great and fun teamwork to bring your idea to a market-ready prototype
- Workshops (Design Thinking, Agile Methods, Customer Journey, etc.)
- Regular exchanges and feedback with corporate partners
- Coaching and Training from Team Futury and other field experts
- 3 Milestone Events: Kick-Off, Interim Pitch and Final Pitch
Are you an entrepreneurial talent eager to build your startup?
Join the brightest minds and make an impact with your innovative solutions!
An ideal candidate should:
- be a Bachelor or Masters student or Graduate. Engineers, Techis, Marketing Wizards, Business Developers, Designers… Futury is looking for all backgrounds!
- be a European citizen able to travel to Frankfurt
- be entrepreneurial driven and preferably have first product development experience (UI/UX Design, Design Thinking, etc.)
- German language and startup experience is a big plus
Talking to our partner network, we found that finding new solutions for future sustainable work is one of the hot topics for organizations.
Together with them we are looking for YOUR IDEAS.
Jannis Röthemeier –
Futury, Senior Project Manager
What are your benefits?
- Monthly financial support for you and your idea
- Direct access to all corporate partners
- Extensive workshop and training curriculum for your soft and hard skills
- Individual training and coaching
- Collaboration in a small, diverse team
- Fantastic environment to learn and grow
- A chance to make a real impact with your sustainable innovative ideas
- All-inclusive entrepreneurship experience with endless opportunities
- Internship Certificate + the possibility to get credit points for your studies
- Office space in TechQuartier in Frankfurt
Are you ready to shape your future and tackle the most pressing issues of the way we work? APPLY to participate in the FUTURY Mission IV: WORK in only 3 quick steps here.