Deadline: February 10, 2019 00:00 CET| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Scholarship eligibility varies by region, review the information here
Google Conference and Travel Scholarships 2019
Google believes a diversity of attributes, experiences, and perspectives are needed to build tools that can change the world.
Everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue connections in the industry, networking with peers, and a career path in technology.
To help break down the barriers that prevent underrepresented groups in technology and business from attending leading conferences, Google offers Conference and Travel Scholarships for selected conferences in the tech industry and related fields.
To encourage attendance at technical conferences, Google will provide selected recipients:
Scholarships will be awarded to the most qualified persons based on application review.
- Free conference registration
- North America: Up to 1,000 USD (unless otherwise noted) reimbursement to retroactively be used toward airfare and accommodation costs (will be awarded after the conference)
- Europe: Up to 1,000 EUR towards travel and accommodation costs (will be paid after the conference)
- India: An award in the range of 1,000 – 3,000 USD that will cover conference registration, travel, accommodation and other related expenses.
- Africa: An award in the range of 1,000 – 3,000 USD that will cover conference registration, travel, accommodation and related expenses. Scholarship amount depends on the cost for the international conference.
- Japan & South Korea: Up to 3,000 USD towards air tickets and lodging cost (will be paid after the conference). Scholarship amount depends on the cost for the international conference.
Interested in applying for the Google Conference and Travel Scholarships 2019? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.