Deadline: April 29, 2018 00:00 CEST | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Five GCSEs at grade ‘A* – C’ or ‘9 – 4’, (including English and Mathematics), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Mathematics/relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualifications or experience. Predicted B grade at A-Level or equivalent qualification in one or more subjects.
Location: London, the United Kingdom
Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeships 2018
Google UK is delighted to offer apprenticeships for people interested in broadening their skills and pursuing a career in Digital Marketing.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice at Google, you will be part of the first cohort of a new program launched this year that aims to provide the skills you need to become a Digital Marketer.
You will join the Sales/Marketing teams at Google and will be assigned a manager for the duration of your 15-18 month apprenticeship.
You will start in October 2018 with their academic partner WhiteHat, for initial training. After completing your initial training, you’ll rotate between being onsite at Google and training at WhiteHat for further training and experience, during your apprenticeship.
While onsite, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real-life problems while developing and learning from world-class digital marketing leaders.
As an Apprentice within the Sales/Marketing teams, you will help define, design, build and implement campaigns across a variety of platforms.
Be it supporting the complete marketing experience of a product, shaping its voice and growing a loyal consumer base, or designing, building and executing digital marketing campaigns for the biggest brand marketers in the world, you will get exposure to different Google products, including consumer (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) and business products (AdWords, AdSense, Google Analytics).
You will also leverage the power of Google data to help companies solve their business challenges. You will do this in collaboration with a cross-functional team, including Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Legal, PR, Policy and more.
- Five GCSEs at grade ‘A* – C’ or ‘9 – 4’, (including English and Mathematics), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Mathematics/relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Predicted B grade at A-Level or equivalent qualification in one or more subjects.
- Have the authorization to work in the United Kingdom.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies demonstrated through personal projects and commitment to learning new skills.
- Effective communication and organizational skills, pro-active, self-motivated, positive attitude, and excellent customer service capabilities
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
Interested in applying for the Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeships 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.