Would you like to gain insights into the latest trends, exchange ideas with peers, learn new strategies and tactics to leverage your HR game?
The best opportunities to do so are listed below in chronological order.
This overview includes carefully selected events for HR enthusiasts and professionals.
These events will help you improve the organizational culture of your company and solve common HR challenges.
The ultimate list of HR conferences happening in the US & online in 2021
HR Conferences in August
- HR Indiana Conference | August 2-4, Indianapolis, IN, | The HR Indiana Conference is one of the largest regional human resources conferences in the United States.
- Ohio HR Conference | August 25-27, Columbus, OH, & online | An annual conference is a great place to network with peers and an opportunity to learn leading-edge HR practices in a great venue.
- ATD Conference | August 29-September 1, Salt Lake City, UT | For decades ADT has gathered thousands from around the world to collaborate, network, and learn together.
- HR Florida Conference & Expo | August 29-September 1, Orlando, FL | This is one of the largest HR conferences in the southeastern United States attracting over 2,000 human resources professionals and vendors from throughout the state and across the globe.
HR Conferences in September
- Engage and Develop Great People Managers | September 22, online | Set your managers up for success with resources and coaching that allow them to lead with authenticity and empathy while maintaining production levels and accountability.
- HR in Hospitality Conference | September 21–23, San Diego, CA | The National HR in Hospitality Conference is the industry’s premier HR conference, bringing together the legal and practical aspects of human resources within the hospitality industry.
- HR Technology Conference | September 28-October 1, Las Vegas, NV, US | This conference provides you with the opportunity to gain crucial insight to not only help you make critical HR system decisions to fuel your business and support your organization’s unique needs.
HR Conferences in October
- HRSouthwest Conference | October 18-20, Fort Worth, TX, US & online | One of the largest regional education and networking events for Human Resource professionals and those who supply products and services to the HR industry.
- reVision NCSHRM Conference | October 20-22, Greensboro, NC, US & online | The North Carolina Society for Human Resource Management promotes professionalism in human resources and adds value to the SHRM membership through local programs and networking.
- INCLUSION | October 25-27, Austin, TX & online | Join INCLUSION for three engaging days of learning and networking. You will get the tools, best practices and actionable solutions you need to build a more diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.
HR Conferences in November
- i4cp Next Practices Now Conference | November 2-3, online | The #1-rated HR conference for senior leaders.
HR Conferences in December
- HR Tech Connect | December 8-10, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL | HR Tech Connect is a hosted summit focused on bringing HR, talent and technology decision-makers together with solution providers and industry experts to network, learn, and to better understand the rapidly changing HR and workforce technology landscape.
Do you know any other tech events worth listing above? Do not hesitate to share it with us in the comments below or via our contact form!