Deadline: January 9, 2017 | Register here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: The Competition is open to undergraduate and graduate students worldwide in participating countries
Prize: Tech award EUR 10,000,-
Brand award EUR 10,000,-
CSR Trophy EUR 5,000,-
Location: Various locations, the Finals will be held in Paris, France
L’ORÉAL BRANDSTORM 2017
An innovation competition like no other
The aim of the Competition is to offer the students a pedagogical and professional experience and the opportunity to innovate within the beauty industry. This project is a part of the L’Oréal international human resources communication strategy and aims to enhance students’ entrepreneurship and creativity skills, and perception of the L’Oréal business.
Over the past 25 years, 95,000 students from 58 countries have participated in, learned and grown from this amazing experience. Each year 15,000 students take up the challenge and make change happen for one of L’Oréal top brands.
NOW it’s your turn. Using your intelligence, know-how and creativity, be part of innovation at L’Oréal, for real.
2 teams will be announced the winners of L’ORÉAL BRANDSTORM 2017.
DISRUPT MEN’S GROOMING WITH LIFE-CHANGING INNOVATION
What’s in for you?
Be the best
- Tech award 10,000 €
- Brand award 10,000€
- CSR Trophy 5,000€
- Fly to Paris
- Network with the group’s leaders
- Meet people from all around thew
- Get to know L’Oréal
- E-learning power
- L’ORÉAL BRANDSTORM is a Competition for undergraduate and graduate students
- The Competition is open to students worldwide in participating countries who have completed their high school education, with one entry per person
- Students attending a Postgraduate course (e.g. Doctorate program or MBA) cannot participate (exception for the Post
Graduate courses in India)
- Students eligible to participate should not yet have acquired considerable professional experience (except for internships, apprenticeships, summer job experiences and auto-entrepreneurs student)
- Students who have already played the Competition in a previous year and reached the international finals cannot participate another time
- Participants have to compose teams of 3 Players
- Participants participating in an international exchange programme, e.g. Erasmus or exchange students can participate for the home country or for the host country.
- Participants are only allowed to register under one team
- The 3 members of a team must be studying in the same participating country (hereinafter the “Team”)
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate
- Any under-age Participant must have the consent of his or her parent or legal guardian to accept the Official Rules and participate in L’ORÉAL BRANDSTORM
The competition process will consist of 5 stages
- Step 1: Online registration.
- Step 2: The pitch. The Team will be invited to pitch the main idea of their project through a 3 slides presentation maximum. The Team will have to submit this presentation online through the Platform before the deadline set in the participating country.
- Step 3: National Selection. The selected Teams from the previous step will be invited to work on a second phase. They will have to further develop their idea based on their pitch.
- Step 4: Regional Selection. The National winning Team of each challenge category will automatically qualify for the Regional Selection. The National winning Teams will be able to work with a local agency (defined by the BRANDSTORM country manager) in order to create visuals to illustrate their projects (further details regarding the dimensions will be communicated to the teams later on during the year). Regional Selection will take place either online or offline (L’ORÉAL Office, venue, university…). Each region will choose the way it runs its Regional Selection
- Step 5: World Finals in Paris on June 14-15, 2017. In the frame of the World Finals fair (to set-up their dedicated space) the winning Teams of the Regional Selections will be invited to rework with the agency on the visuals related to their projects.