Dates: November 8-9, 2017 | Register here
Prices: registration is free
Location: Munich, Germany
MACHINA Summit 2017
MACHINA Summit.AI is launching in Munich, Germany on the 8-9 November 2017 at the MOC Munich.
The two-day event will explore how all artificial intelligence technologies including machine learning, deep learning and cognitive computing, along with analytics and IoT are starting to affect the enterprise right now. Designed for CIOs, CTOs, data scientists and business leaders who want to harness the next technological paradigm.
THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO EVOLVE
MACHINA Summit.AI is brought to you by Imago Techmedia, the event organisers of the IP EXPO Europe, UC EXPO and Cyber Security Europe. Imago Techmedia has lead the industry in generating leads and delivering ROI for the enterprise IT and tech sectors in the UK and across Europe.
The event brings expert knowledge, technology and communication specialists and business leaders together and provide exhibitors, sponsors and visitors with an innovative, compelling and cost-effective experience.
Imago Techmedia excels in creating cutting-edge events that assist the industry in future proofing their IT and embracing the transition to a digital enterprise.
Leading in the technological revolution
The 2-day event will explore how we are on the brink of a technological revolution. Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) is finally coming of age and is set to fundamentally change how all businesses operate.
At MACHINA Summit.AI you will discover how new innovative technologies in Artificial Intelligence can transform your business.
MACHINA Summit.AI will allow visitors to explore, educate and interact in many ways:
- Gain insight into the future of Artificial Intelligence and which direction the industry is heading
- Explore the technology that will evolve the way in which we will all work
- Engage with new tech innovators, as well as the global brands that are driving change
- Hear from experts on solutions and the roadmap for success
- Discover the latest platforms for all areas of Artificial Intelligence
Want to attend for free? – FREE to Register before 7 pm on 7th November 2017
The conference programme has gained global recognition over the years due to the range and quality of speakers and seminar sessions.
Education & Innovation
- FREE education – 100+ seminar sessions. All sessions are first come, first serve
- Variety – 4 Theatres full of varied content and seminars across 2 days: Data Science & Big Data, Machine Learning, IoT, Artificial Intelligence & Bots, Deep Learning, and Cognitive Computing
- Networking – engage and meet 3,000 of your industry peers
- Exclusive Technology – be present for numerous product launches from 100+ exhibitors
- Ensure your business is implementing best practice and preparing for the future
What to expect
- Globally recognised speakers
- Theatre sessions that educate and inspire evolution for the technological future
- Exhibitors that are innovating products and solutions for start-ups, SMEs, through to large enterprise clients
- Discover – everything you need to know from Data Science & Big Data, Machine Learning, IoT, Artificial Intelligence & Bots, Deep Learning and Cognitive Computing and much more