Deadline: July 15, 2017 | Register here
Dates: October 26 – 28, 2017
Programme duration: 8 months (August 2017 – April 2018)
Eligibility: Young people (23-33 years old) with a global mindset wanting to contribute to a sustainable world.
Prize: The winners crowned ‘Best Global Young Leaders in Sustainability 2017’ will be invited to demonstrate their best skills and talents to make a world-changing project happen. The three winners will make an unforgettable journey with Nudge.
Location: Zeist, The Netherlands
Nudge Global Impact Challenge 2017
Nudge Global Impact Challenge 2017 is a unique three-day learning experience for future leaders who want to make a global difference.
Nudge is looking for young professionals eager to embed sustainability at the roots of their organisations.
Are you a Next Generation Leader? Are you eager to make the impact this world’s needs? To provide you with the knowledge, inspiration and skills, Nudge have combined leadership, sustainability and impact in an 8 months development programme.
The highlight of the programme is a unique three-day learning experience in the Netherlands (26 – 28 October 2017). Ambitious professionals (23 – 33 yrs) who are ready to rise to this Challenge to team up are invited to join the event.
Work together with like-minded young professionals from around the world during the highlight of the 8 months Nudge Global Impact Challenge programme: the three day Impact Challenge learning experience in Zeist, the centre of the Netherlands. Do you want to become the leader of the future, equipped with the skills and tools to radically change the world?
Are you up for a Challenge?
You’re a realistic rebel. You understand that in order to face the challenges of today’s world we need to collaborate in new ways. You’re excited to work together with like-minded professionals from all over the world towards a common goal. Ready to inspire and be inspired. You’re eager to take the lead in creating true impact and making our world future-proof. And you’re driven by challenges and new experiences.
The three winners will make an unforgettable journey with Nudge. Become a force for change and apply now.
Connect with the leaders of tomorrow
Nudge has started the vital search for 90 professionals (23 – 33 yrs) from all over the world. Young people with a global mindset wanting to contribute to a sustainable world.
What is and will be your contribution to a sustainable world? Tell about the impact of the activities you undertake today.
Share your innovative entrepreneurship and vision. How can you inspire other outstanding professionals to make a difference at a global level?
70 participants from various companies and organisations around the world will take part in the Global Challenge (company candidates).
20 young talents will be given the opportunity to get their participation fee sponsored via Nudge (wild card candidates).
At the end of the Nudge Global Impact Challenge, you as a participant will…
- have created excellent ideas to enrich your Sustainability Impact Plan;
- have increased the courage to act authentically in realising your dreams and creating real impact;
- have developed leadership skills in sustainability. These skills are in particular building bridges, communicating a compelling vision and creating commitment to act;
- understand better how system thinking can support you to see the big picture and give the right nudge at the right moment to the right person;
- be able to create energetic teams;
- have increased your possibilities to change people’s behaviors through inspiration;
- be inspired by top sustainability and leadership experts who give insights and tools for leadership in sustainability;
- be inspired by other participants by shared experiences in leadership in sustainability;
- have made friends for life;
- have selected – together with the Dragons’ Den, jury members, other participants and assessors – the Best 3 Global Young Leaders in Sustainability who show the greatest ability to build bridges, communicate a compelling vision and create the commitment to act.