Dates: October 19-20, 2017 | Register here
Location: London, The United Kingdom
Patient Summit Europe 2017
The medicine is just the beginning
Use patient insight to deliver holistic health impact – and a streamlined business plan
You know you need to be patient centric. But you’ll never get there unless every department realigns itself and creates the ‘virtuous circle’ that will revive our market access goals, sales performance and our ability to resonate with customers. You need to fast-track our wholesale cultural change and instil practical frameworks which enable patient interaction to increase across our companies.
Patient Summit Europe is the place to figure out how to do that: where patient-focused experts – and patients -make an annual pilgrimage.
Look at the key themes in the summit’s14th year:
- Streamline from the start – devote resources to early patient engagement, and make every subsequent challenge easier
- Be more than a trusted partner – get yourself on the same side as your patients, and deliver sophisticated advocacy that fights their cause
- Crunch your patient-first model – examine how commercial performance will improve through different patient initiatives
- Culture eats strategy – to change the way people act, you must first change the way they think. Learn how top-down and bottom-up approaches are making a difference
- Hear from the best – case studies from the eyeforpharma ‘Most Valuable Patient Initiative’ Award Finalists
This is an event designed around networking and learning. With expert presentations from big pharma, patient advocacy groups, KOLs and real patients, this summit brings together all the key stakeholders under one roof – this is the chance for real discussion, real learning and real change throughout the industry.
- Networking drinks at the end of day 1
- Coffee and lunch networking breaks
- Networking and meeting area
More reasons to attend
- Case studies: real, practical advice and experience from your peers.
- Patient Panels: after each session or panel discussion, we will open the floor for comments and questions from the Patient Panel before the rest of the audience. They believe that this holds every speaker – even if they’re talking about something ‘internal’ – accountable to their customer.
Who Should Attend?
- Patient: centricity, advocacy, experience, engagement, adherence, access, services, relations, partnerships, solutions, outcomes, support, communications
- Affairs: patient, public, external, medical