Dates: April 23-24, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from GBP 450,-
Location: London, The United Kingdom
RICS World Built Environment Forum Summit 2018
The 2017 Summit was attended by 700 professionals from 75 cities and featured 53 speakers engaging in agenda-setting debate sessions.
The RICS World Built Environment Forum Summit reconvenes in London in 2018.
These two days of cutting-edge debates will focus on the commercial strategies needed to harness the enormous potential of the 21st century’s people and places.
Our Changing World — Urbanisation, Innovation and Civilisation
Under the programme title of ‘Our Changing World — Urbanisation, Innovation and Civilisation’, this Summit looks at the three driving forces of industrial transformation, urbanisation and digitalisation, and their profound impacts on the planet’s natural and built environment.
This two-day programme, developed in collaboration with internationally renowned and respected industry figures, will explore the transformative impact of digitalisation on business models and the consequences for cities and the regions around them.
- How the development of collaborative infrastructure, trade and knowledge networks can generate inclusive wealth and wellbeing and inspire deeper regional economic co-dependencies
- The nature and scope of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and the role of intelligent technology in driving productivity across both deindustrialised and industrialising global regions
- Competition and co-operation between cities and regions in pursuit of greater prosperity and economic versatility, enhanced public health and welfare, and improved levels of liveability and environmental sustainability
This summit is a must-attend event for built environment professionals wanting to find competitive advantage in macro trends, such as urbanisation and resource security, and technology developments, such as artificial intelligence, blockchain and cybersecurity; as well as macroeconomic issues, such as financial stability and protectionism.
Who should attend?
Developers and service providers
- Gain strategic perspectives and market insight to succeed in growth markets.
- Demonstrate your market relevance to those who are shaping the cities of the future.
- Learn about solutions that enhance occupiers’ confidence in markets.
- Understand the trends shaping the urban environment.
- Gain valuable insight into real estate markets from location strategy to buildings specifications.
- Understand the interconnected sectoral risks in regional and global markets.
- Develop approaches to invest responsibly.
Government and regulatory authorities
- Understand the market forces driving foreign direct investment in real estate and infrastructure.
- Learn best practices that make optimum use of available resources, and offer the best long-term viability for cities to attract employers and meet citizens’ needs.
Influencers: Policymakers/research bodies/think tanks/leading commentators
- Shape the thinking of key industry players from around the globe.
- Gain market insight from international practitioners in the sector.
Interested in attending the RICS World Built Environment Forum Summit 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.