Date: June 18, 2019 | Register here
Prices: starting from GBP 795,-
Location: London, the United Kingdom
Synchronize Europe 2019
Synchronize is the leading conference dedicated to enterprise and institutional applications of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), blockchain technology and smart contracts within financial services.
Who should participate?
Synchronize Europe will host a delegation of senior financial services executives across the buy-side, sell-side, financial market infrastructures, fintech startups, consultancies, vendors as well as regulators and policymakers.
Attendees will hear directly from practitioners at some of the largest financial institutions in the world as they:
- rollout production deployments of DLT and learn the most effective ways to evaluate and deploy DLT for their business
- how it fits into the existing market structure and what the business requirements of the technology actually are
- challenges that have been overcome, from roles and governance, scalability and confidentiality, to interoperability and integration
- and how it fits in within larger technology trends, such as cloud, machine learning, and focus on enabling developer productivity
DLT & Crypto for Financial Institutions
Synchronize Europe will also include coverage on the institutional applications of custody, trading, and servicing cryptoassets, such as Bitcoin.
Until now, financial institutions have mostly been skeptical of cryptocurrencies and other cryptoassets as a means for retail payments and speculation.
Recently, several notable entities have announced products and initiatives aimed at the institutional integration of these new assets into the existing financial system.
The conference will explore the role that cryptoassets play in the financial services industry from a variety of angles:
- asset definition
- futures trading
- the role of trading desks
- right through to the risks
- benefits and role of regulation in and of institutional investment in these assets
Synchronize Europe will stand out as the premier event for thought leadership, learning, business development and networking among senior financial services decision makers. We hope that you will join this must-attend one day event.
Interested in attending the Synchronize Europe 2019? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.