Deadline: May 15, 2017 | Register here
Dates: August 15-18, 2017
Prices: starting from USD 380,-
Location: Philadelphia, The United States
World Congress on Special Needs Education 2017
The World Congress on Special Needs Education (WCSNE-2017) will be held at Temple University. WCSNE is dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in special needs education.
The World Congress on Special Needs Education promotes collaborative excellence between academicians and professionals from Educational and Industrial sectors.
The aim of the congress is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various educational and Industrial sectors with cross-disciplinary interests to bridge the knowledge gap, promote research esteem and the evolution of special needs in education.
The WCSNE-2017 invites speakers to share their knowledge on issues or subject matters in special needs in education that encompass conceptual analysis, case studies, design implementation and performance evaluation.
Who should attend the WCSNE?
Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents, Policy Makers and Stakeholders who care deeply about bringing creative, innovative and rigorous learning practices barriers.
The World Congress on Special Needs Education attracts experts from all educational sectors, schools, Colleges, Universities, vocational education and training, as well as government representatives, Non-governmental Organization staff and private providers to learn about the current trends and to network with national and international colleagues.
Why should I attend WCSNE?
- Network with national and international participants
- Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all sectors of education
- Learn about the latest research findings and the future impacts by attending the programmed sessions
Call for Papers
The WCSNE-2017 encourages the following types of proposal submissions:
- Extended Abstract
- Research Papers
- Work in Progress
- Case Studies
- Reports (Proposals for Future Research or Issues Related to Teaching)
- Student Projects
- Sessions Speakers Participation
If you are interested in presenting your research findings, submit your paper here. Submission Deadline March 01, 2017.
Format of Presentations
- Sessions will consist of four or five presentations in a 90-minute session. You are expected to present your paper within 20 minutes including question time. The session will be divided equally between the presenters. Each presenter will be expected to have the presentation slides in Microsoft Power Point saved in CD or USB.
- Workshop presentations will be given a full 90-minute session. The style of the presentation depends on the organiser(s). Some workshops may contain the paper presentation, while others may base their workshop on recent research breaking ground outcome in the form of discussion, or exploratory research work.
- Panel sessions will provide an opportunity for three or more presenters to speak in a more open and conversational setting with conference attendees. Submissions for these 90-minute sessions should include the name, department, affiliation, and email address of each panelist in addition to a description of the presentation and the title page.