Date: January 28, 2021 | Register here
Price: EUR 190,-
CX Summit 2021
Customer journey mapping is now complex, as customers constantly change their journey from laptop to smartwatch and from one application to another.
They communicate with brands and companies on social media and on the phone, switching constantly from online to offline.
Each brand is constantly competing for customer attention. It seeks to maximize the true bond of the brand with its customers.
Only companies that adapt to the changing needs of their customers and provide superior Customer Experience will grow faster and have a better position than their competitors.
With your participation, you will reap multiple benefits and specifically, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and discuss with business leaders and entrepreneurs with the most comprehensive strategies and the most effective programs in Customer Experience.
- Get informed about the current trends, opportunities and developments in CX by practitioners, professors, CX influencers, consultants with significant international experience and distinctions.
- Learn in detail innovative practices and successful CX programs from various market sectors.
- Meet successful CX community executives and share experiences and knowledge.
An upgraded conference experience on your screen!
The CX Summit 2021 virtual conference will offer a complete conference experience for delegates, speakers and sponsors, in a conference full of inspiration, practical advice, interaction and networking, with the option to watch it up close or from your office.
- International keynote speakers
- Top executives from Greece
- Discussion panel with the participation of the public
- Networking between participants
- One-to-One Sessions with clients, partners and speakers
- Virtual Expo Booths
- Engagement with live Polls & Contests
Why invest in CX?
- Investing in CX initiatives has the potential to double your revenue in 36 months.
- More than two-thirds of companies now compete mainly based on customer experience – from just 36% in 2010!
- The number of companies investing in the omnichannel experience increased in 2020 by more than 300%.
- In fact, 86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience.
- CX affects spontaneous purchases – as 49% of buyers have made impulsive purchases after a more personalized experience.
- By the end of 2020, the customer’s experience will be of greater value for the brand compared to the price and the product.
7 crucial topics on CX
- Making the Business Case for CX. Why is at the top of the agenda?
- The role of Empathy in CX for customer and employees….the most critical one.
- Οmni-channel Service. Is the experience consistent both online and offline?
- Metrics & KPIs. How are CX related metrics linked to better business results?
- CX & Covid19. Implications and Opportunities.
- Β2Β Customer Experience. Why is it equally important?
- AI. Why is AI critical in creating better customer experiences?
Interested in attending the theCX Summit 2021? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.