Dates: January 28-30, 2020| Register here
Prices: starting from USD 285,-
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Cybertech Tel Aviv Conference 2020
Cyber is all around us—it is one of the most trending topics in the tech and business arenas. It is a whole-encompassing industry that is not only about threats but also covers the scope of digitalization and opportunities in the realm of innovation.
From Tel Aviv and Rome to Tokyo, Singapore, Panama, and more, Cybertech is the cyber industry’s foremost B2B networking platform conducting industry-related events all around the globe.
Join the LARGEST B2B networking events in the cyber industry, outside of the U.S.
Cybertech conferences and exhibitions serve as the go-to place to make business happen and learn all about the latest technological innovations, challenges, and solutions to combating threats within the global cyber arena.
Cybertech events feature top executives, government officials, leading decision-makers from a wide range of sectors including critical infrastructure, insurance, retail, health and government, defence, R&D, manufacturing, automotive, and more!
Multinational corporations, startups, private and corporate investors, venture capital firms, experts, and clients—come and meet all the key players from the cyber industry and be immersed in everything there is to offer.
The go-to place to make business happen and learn all about the latest technological innovations
This international 3-day cyber event presents an exhibition hall and a conference—boasting hundreds of companies, startups, and cyber-related organizations, along with over 180 local and international speakers and over 18,000 of participates from around the world.
Cybertech’s main focus is in creating business and networking opportunities, along with forming new alliances from a wide range of sectors—including government, industry, and academia.
The event features the most trending topics in the realm of cyber and technology, such as Cloud, IoT, Blockchain, Fintech, Machine Learning, Quantum Computing, etc.
Who should attend?
Cybertech Tel Aviv attracts thousands of attendees each year, mainly C-Level executives, investors, professionals, and government officials, from over 80 countries worldwide.
The event provides an outstanding platform to make business happen, a place for investors to find the next big breakthrough, for companies looking to implement new technologies, and for many others who are interested in the world of cyber.
Cybertech provides attendees with a unique opportunity to network, strengthen existing alliances, form new ones, all while becoming acquainted with the latest innovations and solutions from the international cyber community.
What can you expect
- CYBERTECH EXHIBITION: Hundreds of technology companies from around the world gather to display their latest cyber solutions. Additionally, governmental bodies present their cybersecurity programs and initiatives.
- EXCLUSIVE STARTUP PAVILION: Innovative young startups present their cutting-edge developments and obtain global exposure.
- TOP-TIER SPEAKERS: Heads of State, C-level executives, entrepreneurs, multinational corporations, investors, and other local and international top-tier representatives and officials have a unique opportunity to participate in keynote speaking positions, panels, and stand-alone slots on a variety of topics concerning the global cyber community.
- SPECIAL EVENTS: Including discussions about the most relevant trends in cybersecurity, and regional meetings organized by foreign delegations.
- PRE-SCHEDULED BUSINESS MEETINGS: Thousands of meetings are pre-scheduled and arranged every year through Cybertech Tel Aviv’s B2B platform and/or other opportunities to rent private rooms.
Interested in attending the Cybertech Tel Aviv Conference 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.