Deadline: March 31, 2019 00:00 CET| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: All undergraduate and graduate students, aged 18 – 35, from all fields (e.g., design, computer science, business economics, humanities, social sciences) are welcome to apply. You must be enrolled at a university at some point during the calendar year. For example, if you are only enrolled until February, you can still apply even though you will not be enrolled in September. The enrollment policy also applies to graduate applicants, including MBA and PhD students.
Tuition fee: EUR 119,-
Locations: Munich, Germany; Querétaro, Mexico; Shanghai, China and Cape Town, South Africa
Global Entrepreneurship Summer School 2019
The Global Entrepreneurship Summer School (GESS) is a program of the Social Entrepreneurship Akademie organized in cooperation with six leading university-based entrepreneurship centers in Munich, Shanghai, Mexico City and Cape Town.
The Global Entrepreneurship Summer School (GESS) is a 7-day program supporting entrepreneurially-minded students who are strongly committed to improving our society.
The core values lead GESS to seek out students who are committed to peace and are taking responsibility for improving our global society, regardless of their gender, race, religion or nationality.
Solve the challenges caused by climate change
Apply now for the 2019 Global Entrepreneurship Summer School (GESS) and become a part of an extraordinary experience with like-minded people from all over the world, working to solve problems around the topic of “Oceans and Waters”!
GESS will take place at three different dates, depending on the location:
Please note: because we require your full attention during the summer school, you should not have further obligations during the stated program period.
- Querétaro, Mexico: 25.07. – 31.07.2019
- Shanghai: 28.08. – 03.09.2019
- Cape Town: 08.09. – 14.09.2019
- Munich: 19.09. – 25.09.2019
Who should apply?
We encourage you to focus on demonstrating the following qualities in your application:
- You think and act entrepreneurially
- You are deeply motivated to find answers to the most challenging problems in our global society
- You have strong proficiency in English
- Ideally, you are engaged in student initiatives or community efforts
- You are committed to peace and to acting in a responsible manner
- You are a strong team player, open-minded and interested in working in international and interdisciplinary teams
Interested in applying for the Global Entrepreneurship Summer School 2019? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.