Deadline: April 7, 2019 00:00 CEST| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Any person enrolled at a European University or Graduate School, at the time of the competition, at all levels (undergraduate, masters and doctoral) and those who have graduated less than one year ago are eligible to apply to the competition composed of two parts: The Morpheus Prize and The Morpheus Day
Date: May 22, 2019
Morpheus Cup 2019
The Morpheus Cup is a unique championship inviting each year the greatest talents among European students to compete through innovative projects and a full day of themed challenges.
The largest European Universities & Graduate Schools’ championship is a hands on opportunity for students to showcase their talents. Launched in 2015, this event is a response to the upcoming major talent shortage on the European employment market.
Compete the way you like
You can take part in the Morpheus Prize, the Morpheus Day or both:
- The Morpheus Prize: Send your startup idea before April 7th, 2019
- The Morpheus Day: Attend a live competition on May 22nd, 2019 in Luxembourg
Choose your playground
Select up to 3 categories of the Morpheus Prize among the following…
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Customer Experience
- Virtual & Augmented Reality
Collect points during the Morpheus Day by taking up several challenges in the following fields…
- Technology & ICT
- Deeptech & Engineering
- Creative Industries
What can you win?
- Personal growth & a good dose of self-confidence
- A unique and valuable experience at the heart of Europe
- One or several Best European Student Project Award
- A qualification to pitch your project in front of an international jury and extend your network
- and up to €8,000 of cash prizes to develop your project
Interested in applying for the Morpheus Cup 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.