Dates: November 6-9, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 750,-
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Web Summit 2017
Web Summit started as a simple idea in 2010: Let’s connect the technology community with all industries, both old and new.
It seemed to resonate.
Web Summit has grown to become the “largest technology conference in the world”.
No conference has ever grown so large so fast. But Web Summit also prides itself in organising the “best technology conference on the planet”.
In six short years, Web Summit has grown from 400 attendees to over 50,000 attendees from more than 150 countries. No technology conference has ever grown so large so fast.
Web Summit 2017 has become “Europe’s largest and most important technology marketplace”.
An unrivaled global meeting place for the world’s most disruptive technology companies and those interested in how that disruption can transform their businesses and their lives.
Discover Web Summit’s 25 conferences
- The world’s leading autotech conference, AutoTech focuses on autonomous vehicles, connected cars and the internet of things. AutoTech connects thousands of leading companies, engineers, developers, experts and hobbyists.
- binate.io is the world’s leading data conference, connecting data scientists, analysts, hackers and engineers under one roof during Web Summit.
- ContentMakers is the world’s leading gathering for content creators, connecting the world’s largest media and entertainment companies, with disruptive new brands, platforms, investors and creators.
- creatiff is Europe’s largest design conference, connecting thousands of designers and creatives.
- FullSTK is the world’s leading developer conference connecting developers, investors, engineers and computing experts.
- FutureSocieties brings together world-leading influencers in the tech sector, policymaking community and academia to discuss how technology is transforming the way we live, learn, work and play. For good and for bad.
- Growth Summit presents some of the world’s fastest growing companies live at Web Summit. Get the inside track on the tech leaders and industry giants of tomorrow.
- HealthConf is the world’s leading healthtech conference where industry giants, disruptive startups, investors and innovators meet to redefine fitness, health and healthcare.
- Modum is the world’s leading fashion technology conference. It’s where leading brands, industry icons, marketers, investors and technologists connect to map the future.
- MoneyConf is a fintech conference like no other. It’s where the world’s leading banks, tech firms and disruptive startups meet. Industry decision makers and startups looking to transform the market will connect to discuss the future of finance.
- MusicNotes is the world’s leading music and technology conference where global brands, artists, labels, marketers, investors and industry icons meet.
- PandaConf is the world’s premier marketing conference. It’s where 10,000 industry giants, global CMOs, leading brands, investors, agencies and ad tech startups meet.
- Planet:tech will bring together the world’s most innovative startups, business giants, influencers and controversial voices from the fields of sustainability, green and environmental tech, energy efficiency and clean tech.
- PlayerOne, Europe’s most exciting gaming conference, comes to Web Summit for the first time in 2017. Join the publishers and personalities changing the way game is played. Welcome to the true reality of the $90 billion gaming industry.
- The Q&A stage gives attendees a unique opportunity to ask the questions. You’ll join a small audience for 30 minute Q&A sessions with top speakers. It’s the chance to ask tech’s top names your burning questions.
- SaaS Monster is the world’s largest SaaS conference, connecting more than 10,000 CIOs and CTOs, buyers and sellers, experts and investors, startups and established companies.
- SportsTrade is the world’s largest sports business conference, connecting the owners of the world’s leading franchises, media companies, sports stars, retailers, brands and tech companies.
- Hear from our network of CEOs, founders, industry leaders and investors on what’s going to make your startup a success. Learn from the people who’ve done it all before at Startup University.
- The world’s leading AI and robotics conference, TalkRobot congregates for artificial intelligence, robotics and hardware experts, connecting thousands of leading companies, startups, investors, engineers, roboticists and researchers.
- Forum is an invite-only gathering of 500 top global decision makers from the public, private and citizen sectors held during Web Summit.
- Corporate Innovation Summit is a one-day and invite-only event right before Web Summit.
- You don’t have to be a surfer to get your kicks at Surf Summit. It will bring together two days of outdoor activities, parties and intimate networking events, all with the people driving change in international tech.
- When the talks finish head over to Sunset Summit from 4pm on November 7 and 8 for the very best of Portuguese food, wine and culture.
- Pub Crawls kick off in the early evening and run until you decide to call it a night. Experience the charms of Lisbon’s fado bars, have a caipirinha, maybe hit one of the city’s nightclubs afterwards.
- The best of Web Summit’s networking happens after hours, in bars across Lisbon. Night Summit will take over the city from 8pm nightly from November 6 to November 9. You weren’t thinking of sleeping, were you?