Interested in Virtual Reality? Check out an overview of the best VR/AR events in the US in 2019!
Looking for a place to discuss emerging technologies and exchange ideas and insights with like-minded peers? Wanna hear from experts on the hottest trends in the digital transformation of the Finance industry?
Here is your source of FinTech events happening all over the world that will help you to stay ahead of the curve.
The ultimate list of FinTech events in 2019
FinTech events in July 2019
- Fearless in FinTech | July 15, San Francisco, US | It offers the unique opportunity to learn from and engage with a full spectrum of leaders representing the most creative and influential Financial Services and FinTech organizations
- Naseba’s Fintech Summit Africa | July 17-18, Nairobi, Kenya | FINAFRICA is an extension of the annual Fintech Summit which occurs each October in Dubai.
FinTech events in August 2019
- Fintech Innovation Forum & Insurtech Asia | August 1, Singapore | Investment – Internalization – Integration: Optimizing Fintech through Combining External and Internal Synergies
- FinTech Canada Conference | August 14, Toronto, Canada | As Canada’s only national FinTech Conference, we attract the newest tech talent and bring stakeholders together to learn, network and to support the industry.
- Global Fintech & Blockchain Forum | August 16, Hong Kong, China
- Swedish House of Finance FinTech Conference | August 22-23, Stockholm, Sweden | A two-day conference that brought together representatives from the finance industry, regulators, and leading academic scholars
- India Fintech Day | August 29, Mumbai, India | Understand the drivers of the digital transformation of the Finance industry
FinTech events in September 2019
- Seamless East Africa | September 3-4, Nairobi, Kenya | Seamless East Africa, now in its 5th edition, has proven to be the flagship payments, fintech, banking and insurtech event of East Africa
- FinTech Policy Forum | September 12, Washington, US | The place where industry experts, Members of Congress, and regulators discuss how developing technologies and public policy can work together to help consumers, small businesses and the economy
- The U.S. Fintech Symposium | September 16-18, Chicago, US | Discussing the Practical Intersection of Enterprise Finance and Advanced Technology
- SIFMA FinTech Conference | September 24-25, New York, US | Discuss emerging technologies and how existing regulatory frameworks can accommodate these new developments.
- LendIt Fintech Europe | September 26-27, London, UK | Europe’s Leading Event in Financial Services Innovation
FinTech events in October 2019
- FinTech Innovation Forum and Insurtech Asia | October 10, Hong Kong, China | The forum will focus on how technology is shaping financial services and the innovations, strategies and business models currently in vogue
- Fintech Conference | October 10-11, Riga, Latvia | Progressive financial technologies and tools for businesses and organizations on FinTech stage
- Enterprise Fintech Summit | October 15-16, Dubai, UAE | The summit will host more than 1000 leading BFSI decision maker across Middle Eastern Banking and financial sector, who will privately meet to discuss sector transformation and disruptive topics such as banking 2025, digital DNA, RegTech, micro-financing, artificial intelligence, robotics, financial inclusion, blockchain, and real-time data analytics
- FinTech Summit | October 16, Sydney, Australia | The FinTech Summit brings together the influential, disruptive and innovative technology companies that are redefining financial services across all areas of fintech: lending, payments, big data, crypto, blockchain, InsureTech, robo-advice
- Fintech Week | October 21-24, Washington, US | Bringing together regulators, innovators and disruptors
- Fintech Conference | October 23, Schaan, Liechtenstein | The event for FinTech in Liechtenstein | international and local developments finance and technology
- Kuwait Financial Technology Conference & Exhibition | October 22-24, Kuwait City, Kuwait | The event will bring together an exclusive group of leading corporates, regulators, entrepreneurs and academics from around the globe who will debate topics like payments, blockchain, robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data, banking APIs and more!
FinTech events in November 2019
- Hong Kong FinTech Week | November 4-8, Hong Kong, China | It’s Asia’s most anticipated international financial technology event of the year, which brings together over 10,000 executives, entrepreneurs, investors and regulators from China
- Indonesia Fintech Show | November 6-8, Jakarta, Indonesia | A comprehensive 3-day single-stream conference programme bringing together Indonesian policymakers, leading fintech experts from around the globe, practitioners, vendors etc. to address current issues and trends and examine case studies
- Singapore FinTech Festival | November 11-15, Singapore | Participants comprised key executives and decision makers from global financial institutions and corporates, innovators and technologists from FinTech start-ups to unicorns, investors, and academia
- Cyprus Fintech Expo | November 14, Egkomi, Cyprus | One-day event that combines a wide variety of presentations in a Conference setting and an exposition of the latest disrupting technologies in the world of financial services
- FinTech World Forum | November 18-19, London, UK | This years line up includes MasterCard, ING Bank, Microsoft, IBM, Citi Bank, Oracle and many more!
- FinTech & InsurTech Digital Congress | November 19-20, Warsaw, Poland | If you want to know what drives the industries and what the trends are in the development of technology in the financial and insurance sectors, the FinTech & InsurTech Digital Congress event is the key congress on the map of branch events
FinTech events in December 2019
- FinTech Connect | December 3-4, London, UK | UK’s largest fintech event
- Swiss Fintech Investor Day | December 4, Zürich, Switzerland | This event is for angel investors, family offices, venture capitalists and corporate ventures that want to invest in fintech startups and also for aspiring angel investors that can learn from the sessions provided before the pitching sessions
- Open FinTech Forum | December 9, New York, US | Open FinTech Forum will provide CIOs and senior technologists guidance on building internal open source programs as well as an in-depth look at cutting-edge open source technologies, including AI, Blockchain/Distributed Ledger, Kubernetes/Containers, that can be leveraged to drive efficiencies and flexibility
Do you know any other FinTech events worth listing above? Do not hesitate to share it with us in the comments below or via our contact form!