Deadline: October 26, 2015 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: A Bachelor’s degree, preferably within the area of Business Administration and/or Economics. Studies may be ongoing or completed.
Scholarships: All-inclusive grant (includes travel expenses, lodging, meals etc.) up to SEK 15,000
Dates: Between November 1, 2015 to April 1, 2016
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) is a leading business school in Northern Europe. For more than a century, SSE has educated talented women and men for leading positions within the business community and the public sector. SSE offers bachelors and master’s degree programs along with highly regarded PhD, Executive Format MBA and executive education programs.
Get an all-inclusive grant to visit Stockholm School of Economics
At this very moment, tomorrow’s influencers shape their future at Stockholm School of Economics. The Nordics’ premier business school offers the chance to see how it’s done firsthand, with an exclusive SSE travel grant! Redeemable between November 1 2015 and April 1 2016, the grant reimburses the winner for flight tickets, accommodation and expenses (up to SEK 15 000). Perfect for students and young professionals seeking a taste of industry-leading, diversity-rich yet uniquely Scandinavian education, the travel grant delivers an on-the-money experience.
See entrepreneurship at work with a travel grant to visit Stockholm School of Economics!
Prizes & Rules
Grand prize: A travel grant to visit Stockholm School of Economics in Sweden (Dates of travel must be between November 1st 2015 – April 1st 2016).
The winners will be announced in November 2015.
- Winner will be reimbursed for flight ticket, hotel, taxi etc. for a maximum amount of SEK 15,000
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize.
- Winner must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably within the area of Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Management) and/or Economics. Studies may be ongoing or completed.
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion.
To take part in the challenge and win an all-inclusive grant, follow the application link and create a profile.
First you will be asked to answer the Logical Reasoning Challenge that consists of 10 questions. After that you will need to fill the profile form. Then you will have a Case challenge – essay. And at last you will be asked to answer the Management challenge that consists of 10 questions.
- Questions are all multiple-choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.
Take the challenges and show off your business skills to compete for a travel grant to visit Stockholm School of Economics in Stockholm, Sweden!