Dates: September 1, 2015 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Anyone aged above 18 years old can apply
Costs: EUR 13,500 per year for the European Union citizens; EUR 16,000 per year for the Non-European Union citizens (Scholarships are available)
Location: Taking place on 3 different continents (Europe, Asia, USA) at 3 leading international business schools over a 12-month period
The Global Entrepreneurship Program is a double degree between EMLYON Business School and Purdue University and run jointly by EMLYON Business School (Europe), Zhejiang University (Asia) and Purdue University (USA), who currently form a consortium of international business schools recognised as expert in Global Entrepreneurship.
For an entrepreneurial approach and a global mindset
Combining the world’s best entrepreneurial teaching with three diverse global markets, the Global Entepreneurship Program prepares you to be a successful entrepreneur in a global context. You will immerse yourself into a cultural experience far beyond pure academic studies as you will live and work with students from around the globe. And, most importantly, on each continent you will work on a semester-long consulting project for a local company with students from other countries, reinforcing teamwork on a global level and helping you acquire practical experience in addition to academic knowledge.
Who are the students of the Global Entrepreneurship Program?
- Entrepreneurs at heart wanting to develop new business projects within existing companies
- Entrepreneurs with the ambition to build their own start-up company
- Professionals who want to evolve within the family business
Why join the program?
- To obtain world academic recognition from two world regions thanks to a double degree from EMLYON Business School and Purdue University’s Krannert School of Management
- Gain experience in three world regions: Europe, Asia and the United states
- To increase probability of success in global businesses
- To develop the ability to work with and lead an international team
- To gain practical experience on three continents and to build a solid professional network thanks to the support of the 3 leading institutions of the program
Where does the program take place?
Taking place on 3 different continents and at three leading international business schools over a 12-month period, this program allows students to immediately start an international career in today’s global society.
Interested? Have a look at the full program brochure.